Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Executive Chef
    I had better luck getting ribbons by doing my 5 red mushroom rings over and over. It does seem that the drops are scarce. I did this in between feeding my pigs. I also noticed red petals not dropping very well on dead trees so grew some more birch trees hoping for better drops. Surely in the time remaining I can get those petals and invites. I hope.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with the pink eggs not counting? I've had some collections where all the eggs get counted into my inventory and other times when they don't. Twice yesterday, I should have received six eggs (4+2), but only 4 counted towards my inventory. I was unsure if this was happening because I hadn't exactly checked my egg count before I collected. But today it definitely happened. I had 40 eggs before collection. Now I collected 6+4 and yet I only have 46 pink eggs. I'm going to copy this over to the bugs forum, but make sure you keep an eye on your swan collections and how many pink eggs you do end up getting.
    I was about to ask the same question. I collected 6+4 but all that shows in inventory is 6. Did you get any answer or solution yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    I was about to ask the same question. I collected 6+4 but all that shows in inventory is 6. Did you get any answer or solution yet?
    Nope. If you want to add yourself to my thread it might help. So that they know it isn't only just one having the problem.

Executive Chef
    I got Mr and Mrs Swan. They're cute.

Nightclub Owner
    Just produced the love sheep, the exchange craft cmnes fully grown!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The cow and pig too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    The cow and pig too.
    pink animals in exchange craft come fully grown.. all drops are regular.
    pink *gem* animals in market comes as babies.. drops are from the Love Shack age.. chocolate everywhere!

it's the first time I have seen sales on pink animals dropping chocolate stuff after the Love Shack age.. so the pink *gem* animals are ORIGINALS of the Love Shack production.. even if not crafted in the Love Shack.

the royal exchange crafting and ALL past sale offers are/were released as 'copies' of the originals, as have regular drops.

of course.. chocolate items are not needed anymore.. I'm just making an observation for who likes to have or collect them.

looking at them.. there is NO difference.. the differences are in their drops.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    pink animals in exchange craft come fully grown.. all drops are regular.
    pink *gem* animals in market comes as babies.. drops are from the Love Shack age.. chocolate everywhere!

it's the first time I have seen sales on pink animals dropping chocolate stuff after the Love Shack age.. so the pink *gem* animals are ORIGINALS of the Love Shack production.. even if not crafted in the Love Shack.

the royal exchange crafting and ALL past sale offers are/were released as 'copies' of the originals, as have regular drops.

of course.. chocolate items are not needed anymore.. I'm just making an observation for who likes to have or collect them.

looking at them.. there is NO difference.. the differences are in their drops.
    I am making some tests myself, yes looks like I need to amend my data. Will change the pics page to reflect this in both threads (Baroness & Valentine).

EDIT: I have updated the pics post to reflect all this.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-05-17 at 07:32 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I am making some tests myself, yes looks like I need to amend my data. Will change the pics page to reflect this in both threads (Baroness & Valentine).

EDIT: I have updated the pics post to reflect all this.
    good idea.. maybe I've posted these differences in the wrong place but does have to do with the Baroness quest and also Valentines sales as has to do with the comparison of both groups of pink animals.
    you'll see also that they are stored seperately in the inventory.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Banned
    I got the cow and by the end of the day hope to have the pig. Then I'm going for the sheep - hope to get all three.