Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleFerville View Post
    Thanks for info on pigs, I've spent days trying to raise these 10 little hungry beasts, who never seem to grow...wish there was a way to tell how much more they needed...another quest I won't finish
    They do take what seems like forever. What I do is set them all up facing one direction. Each time I pet them, I turn one facing a different direction. That helps me track how many I've done. On the first page of this thread, it tells you how many pets each type of pig takes to maturity. I raised black pigs so it was 12 pets so once all my pigs were facing a new direction I knew I had 2 pets remaining. I realize it's too late for you for this time, but S8 seems very fond of slowing us down with raising 10 pigs so I'm sure we'll need a strategy for doing this in the future. Other people have different strategies that were discussed in earlier posts.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having issues with the pink eggs not counting? I've had some collections where all the eggs get counted into my inventory and other times when they don't. Twice yesterday, I should have received six eggs (4+2), but only 4 counted towards my inventory. I was unsure if this was happening because I hadn't exactly checked my egg count before I collected. But today it definitely happened. I had 40 eggs before collection. Now I collected 6+4 and yet I only have 46 pink eggs. I'm going to copy this over to the bugs forum, but make sure you keep an eye on your swan collections and how many pink eggs you do end up getting.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Yuppy Love quest. The one about the piglets.... Does that mean I have to raise 10 piglet's to full grown pigs? I only have 3 days left and if that's the case, I'm just gonna give up now cause there's no way I can get enough coins or gems to buy all those pigs. Lol.

Why do all the games like this require you to use your real money to be able to move forward in the game? I understand that they are trying to make money, but at least make it a little cheaper. I mean $99.99 for 1200 gems! That's crazy!!! Who has $100 to throw away on a game????? They could at least make it a little easier to earn the gems you need. They are few and far between and I play Castle Story and Fantasy Forest ALOT!!! I wouldn't be so upset but I spent $40 on one of the missions and I still wasn't able to finish it. I needed like 30 more minutes when it expired. I almost deleted Castle Story. If it happens again, I will delete it!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-04-17 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Removed swearing as a violation of forum rules. Thanks. SpiritWind

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crystallyrae31 View Post
    HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Yuppy Love quest. The one about the piglets.... Does that mean I have to raise 10 piglet's to full grown pigs? I only have 3 days left and if that's the case, I'm just gonna give up now cause there's no way I can get enough coins or gems to buy all those pigs. Lol.
    Yes it means to raise them to adults. The black coin pigs will take you 11 hours. You can prepare everything to raise the hall to level 5 so you can get the swans. The upgrade opens early, so in essence you don't need to do all of the chapters. More info in the last few pages.

Help! I have completed the wedding goal and the wedding hall is at level 5 but I have no swans so cannot collect eggs!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8Arborea View Post
    Help! I have completed the wedding goal and the wedding hall is at level 5 but I have no swans so cannot collect eggs!
    Go back into your inventory- way back! If you're absolutely certain they aren't there, please submit a form to,Support and PM the number to [S8] Regina. Most players found their swans (there are 2) up to 20 pages back.... Please check and let us know how you get on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crystallyrae31 View Post
    Why do all the games like this require you to use your real money to be able to move forward in the game? I understand that they are trying to make money, but at least make it a little cheaper. I mean $99.99 for 1200 gems! That's crazy!!! Who has $100 to throw away on a game????? They could at least make it a little easier to earn the gems you need. They are few and far between and I play Castle Story and Fantasy Forest ALOT!!! I wouldn't be so upset but I spent $40 on one of the missions and I still wasn't able to finish it. I needed like 30 more minutes when it expired. I almost deleted Castle Story. If it happens again, I will delete it!
    Don't spend gems on a game. You should be able to finish it without gems. The trick is to let someone else start first and read the thread for tips on what you need. Then if you don't finish it's no big deal. They have these games every month or so.

Executive Chef
    I started this quest again after realizing there wasn't a new event
    I am now on Ch 7. So after reading posts it seems all I have to do is get petals and invites to upgrade to level 5 and not do the water, cottages, and visiting 50 community for 1 prime rib. Seems a little odd, but that's ok with me!! My energy will be used for chopping trees and doing milk and egg trades.
    But yes I had to do the dratted pigs to get to this point.
    I already have the last basket ready.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-04-17 at 08:18 AM.

Do mushrooms still provide ribbon? I went through 49 energy without even 1 ribbon. Just tried 5 more energy; nothing but mushroom received. I put out every mushroom I have thinking a different type would be productive and still no luck. Also, dead trees were giving 2-3 petals per tree now after 3 dead trees, nothing there either. Anybody else experiencing the same? Any thoughts how to actually get supplies need ?? I would appreciate any help!