Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Thanks for info on pigs, I've spent days trying to raise these 10 little hungry beasts, who never seem to grow...wish there was a way to tell how much more they needed...another quest I won't finish

Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    I feel like I am having an issue with collecting rsvps. I requested from everyone I could yesterday and ended up with 44 out of the 50 needed. I requested again today and so far I've only received one, which was from stormie. And I even addded new players and requested from them, but it seems like I'm not getting credit for the rsvps being sent.

Is anyone having this issue? Oh, and feel free to add me. Ncas17

I'm showing you as a neighbor but I either haven't received a request or yes, the rsvp is getting lost back to you. I have responded to an unknown number of them this past week & today from lots of people, I just don't know if you were one of them

I don't think any timed events should have us relying on neighbors! I can't get more than 4 rsvp's a day, at this rate I won't be able to finish the quest.....what a wast of energy and supplies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annieslittleshol View Post
    I don't think any timed events should have us relying on neighbors! I can't get more than 4 rsvp's a day, at this rate I won't be able to finish the quest.....what a wast of energy and supplies.
    Getting the 50 neighbor requests does not get you anything significant. I think I got some coins and exp. stars. The main thing is to get the building to level 5 so you receive the swans.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You're welcome! I'll add.. you still have lots of time to craft so no worries. Swans drop usually 2 eggs each, but can be 0 and also 4. Golden Eggs I have seen, but they are rare drops.
    Happy Crafting!
    Cool! Hopefully I can collect enough eggs to craft all of the heart animals!! Thanks for your help

Host(ess)
    Thanks! I just closed and restarted the game and the remaining responses to my requests came through

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The swans are it. Those, and the -limited time only- ability to trade their eggs for the pink items in the Royal exchange. Very anticlimactic after all that work. :-/
    Agreed. I spent so much time and energy chopping trees, harvesting mushrooms, and tending to animals... The drop rate for materials was ridiculously low!! I would rather have the drop rate increase even if it meant having the materials required increased. At least it would feel like you were making progress, instead of chopping and chopping for nothing.

And I also expected something more for upgrading the wedding hall. Like a notification that the swans were unlocked would have been nice... I was like, wow, after all that collecting and crafting all I got was another building that drops coins??? Lol
    Last edited by ncas17; 02-03-17 at 12:14 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredss8 View Post
    I'm showing you as a neighbor but I either haven't received a request or yes, the rsvp is getting lost back to you. I have responded to an unknown number of them this past week & today from lots of people, I just don't know if you were one of them
    Thanks! I just closed and restarted the game and the remaining responses to my requests came through

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I think S8 missed a huge opportunity by not creating a couple of new Valentine’s items that could be exchanged for the pink eggs. Same thing with the last event with the snowy workshop. Why nothing new? It seems like many long-term players had little or no reason to play these 2 events.

In previous years, I spent either gems or cash on many of the Valentine’s items that are now in the exchange. There are a few that I never purchased because they are deco only, and I already have dozens of deco items that I don’t have room for. Much of my available space is used to keep out extras of buildings that are frequently needed for multiple visits during timed events which really limits space for deco items.

I already had all of the snow items either through drops or prizes. I could use the snow workshop to make extras of snowy paths and walls but I’m concerned I’ll hit deco/wall limits. I still don’t understand why there are limits on certain types of deco in a game that makes a lot of money off of selling game deco. Very frustrating.