Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Fashion Designer
    As soon as I visited 50 community members in goal 7 ability to upgrade to level 5 opened

Now just hope drop rate on invites increases, but lots of time left

New Resident

Baroness quest.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    BARONESS QUEST EVENT!
    Here comes the bride -- wait is that the Baroness? Come play now and see what all the hype is about!
    Help the Baroness plan her wedding and win a pair of Wedding Swans!

Requires level 17+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.6

I have completed the quest but haven't got the swans??

New Resident
    How do I get the swans I gave completed the quest and they are not in storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hydieho View Post
    restart the game. If you still can not find them, contact support.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Been waiting for neighbours to reply for 2 days now. Think many are not now playing the game. Missed out on two quests in past because neighbours didn't reply in time. How do I get new neighbours who are still playing and who respond to reqests?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by craftfan View Post
    Been waiting for neighbours to reply for 2 days now. Think many are not now playing the game. Missed out on two quests in past because neighbours didn't reply in time. How do I get new neighbours who are still playing and who respond to reqests?
    You can find active players here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t=Castle+story

Or the one from January: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-January-2017

I have completed the quest but haven't got the swans??
    They're probably way, way back in your storage. You get them as soon as the Hall is upgraded to level 5. All info is posted on page 1.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    NB.
    YOU GET NO ADVICE WHEN SWANS ARE PLACED IN YOUR INVENTORY, BUT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THEM AFTER WEDDING HALL 5th UPGRADE.
    LOOK FOR THEM CAREFULLY.. IN YOUR INVENTORY.. WAY BACK!

This is causing great problems for players who don't visit the forum.. and their Pink Egg Collection has not started yet.. unfortunately!
    Forum Readers spread the word if you see your nbrs Wedding Hall at 5th and have missing Swans.. maybe they haven't noticed their Swans were sneaked in.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    NB.
    YOU GET NO ADVICE WHEN SWANS ARE PLACED IN YOUR INVENTORY, BUT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THEM AFTER WEDDING HALL 5th UPGRADE.
    LOOK FOR THEM CAREFULLY.. IN YOUR INVENTORY.. WAY BACK!

This is causing great problems for players who don't visit the forum.. and their Pink Egg Collection has not started yet.. unfortunately!
    Forum Readers spread the word if you see your nbrs Wedding Hall at 5th and have missing Swans.. maybe they haven't noticed their Swans were sneaked in.
    Sure, I'll check on my 100+ neighbours. But seriously, there should be some kind of notification. Maybe that's still possible?

I don't get the story tho where'd the baroness come from?...at least she didn't have to marry that baron .....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-02-17 at 03:28 PM. Reason: removed language