Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    ... you have completed already. It's only an explanation and what you are doing now.. collecting Pink Eggs!
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    There is NO REWARD for doing the final goal.
    Thank you for pointing out.. It's the same thing I keep saying.
    This extra last goal will auto-complete by itself when you collect eggs and craft something.. just like what you're doing after upgrading Hall to 5th.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, thanks everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    I notice I am getting eggs from my geese now that I completed the event. I can use these to purchase the pink items in the royal exchange. I am just wondering will the ability to purchase these items in the Royal exchange expire once the event is over?
    Oh never mind...I see moon village has answered that a while back. Guess we have until the end of the month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I notice I am getting eggs from my geese now that I completed the event. I can use these to purchase the pink items in the royal exchange. I am just wondering will the ability to purchase these items in the Royal exchange expire once the event is over?
    Oh never mind...I see moon village has answered that a while back. Guess we have until the end of the month.
    Yes a month.. on the inside of the Royal Exchange, where the pink crafts are, it's stated: 02-28-2017 4PM PST.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I'm on chapter 9, upgrated to level 5 and i'm colecting pink eggs. Perspectiva of gather o lot of wedding petals just to get rid of the goals is not fun...... and i'm missing those prime cuts ( i have 0 now) and truffles i lost on chapter 8.

Does it really matters if i don't finish the chapters since i have the swans?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by imiplacegarfieldsitomsijerry View Post
    I'm on chapter 9, upgrated to level 5 and i'm colecting pink eggs. Perspectiva of gather o lot of wedding petals just to get rid of the goals is not fun...... and i'm missing those prime cuts ( i have 0 now) and truffles i lost on chapter 8.
    Does it really matters if i don't finish the chapters since i have the swans?
    No.. you do NOT have to finish the chapters if you already have the Swans. It's the Swans you need to collect pink eggs for crafting in the Royal Exchange. You can stop there.

Some players stopped before.. even in Chapter 7.. if they we able to upgrade the Hall to 5th and receive their Swans. The Swans are all you need.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 02-01-17 at 12:20 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    It's good to hear that you don't have to finish all the chapters to get the swans. A little too late...I managed to get almost all truffles, only collecting from all my pigs and gave them away already . In the mean time I managed to collect 57 wedding invites as well. The last pillow is being made in the magic forge as we speak.
    So I'm almost finished, just need 15 petals and 3 invites.

Is that crown vital for anything? Because then I'm not going to use my hard earned lumin essence for that.

If I understand correctly, the option to craft the basket only will appear after chapter 3 is finished (i.e. golden nuggets are given)? And invites only start dropping after you've finished chapter 5?
    Last edited by Andro45; 02-01-17 at 01:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    It's good to hear that you don't have to finish all the chapters to get the swans. A little too late...I managed to get almost all truffles, only collecting from all my pigs and gave them away already . In the mean time I managed to collect 57 wedding invites as well. The last pillow is being made in the magic forge as we speak.
    So I'm almost finished, just need 15 petals and 3 invites.

Is that crown vital for anything? Because then I'm not going to use my hard earned lumin essence for that.

If I understand correctly, the option to craft the basket only will appear after chapther 3 is finished (i.e. golden nuggets are given)? And invites only start dropping after you've finished chapter 5?
    What you do is check your Wedding Hall often.. if you see you can upgrade it to 5th.. do it! and you'll find the Swans in your inventory at that moment.
    Some players could upgrade Hall during Chapter 7, while collecting from the Cottages. I had to wait till Chapter 10, while waiting for RSVP's to come in.. so the Crown I had to give.

Wedding Basket Craft appeared to me during Chapter 4.. after Chapter of giving Nuggets.. and not right away either, it stalled abit, but keep working on something else.. it will appear in the Workshop.

Invites start dropping only after you have shown Old Thomas the ring (end of Chapter 5) not before.. so don't waste energy trying to find them.. you'll need super extra energy when they start. Very energy-consuming this part! Remember.. only chickens, pigs and cows.. Mr. Piggle and Purple Cow drops as well.

Good Luck
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Just what I thought. This means I will definitely not go on with this event in my other kingdom. Not worth the nuggets.

In my primary kingdom I indeed have the option to upgrade the chapel and I'm in chapter 8. One more petal, crafting the basket and 3 more invites and I've finished.

This quest is too difficult. Aquiring items are very hard to collect. This is the reason I stopped playing Castlevania before they took it down. Not e everyone can afford to keep buying gems to finish each quest.