Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    What goal are you on? Have you crafted the ring and shown it to Thomas? The invitations don't start dropping until that is done.
    If you have done that, then you should definitely be getting some after that many collections. I'd advise to post the issue in the bugs section, and also pm Spiritwind, or one of the staff, so someone can check your game.
    Oh, you are the most brilliant person ever, I could hug you! The game crashed right after I did that last night and I never thought to check it again to make sure it actually got done. (CS and DS crash a lot on me and you'd think I'd learn by now how much it resets things.) That fixed the problem! Thank you! And I even picked up a new trick (the quick collecting).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilonthay View Post
    Oh, you are the most brilliant person ever, I could hug you! The game crashed right after I did that last night and I never thought to check it again to make sure it actually got done. (CS and DS crash a lot on me and you'd think I'd learn by now how much it resets things.) That fixed the problem! Thank you! And I even picked up a new trick (the quick collecting).
    Excellent, glad to hear it's resolved now... only collect from pigs, chickens and cows for your invites.

Rhino Keeper
    So if I don't get all the truffles and finish chapter 10, will I get the last chapter after that? What is it and is it worth it? What are the rewards? Thanks
    Last edited by topmom952; 01-31-17 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonthay View Post
    Lol! Hardly brilliant, but thanks for that! Glad I could help and good luck with those invitations!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So if I don't get all the truffles and finish chapter 10, will I get the last chapter after that? What is it and is it worth it? What are the rewards? Thanks
    If you don't complete the Chapter on giving Truffles and Prime cuts you won't move on to the next.. it's simple.
    The Final Prize are the Swans, who drop Pink Eggs which you see in the Royal Exchange to craft Valentine Animals/Decos at your choice. The Swans being the only place that drop Pink Eggs (for 1 mth) if you wish to craft something.. you need the Swans.
    If you don't wish the Swans.. the Event will expire from Guide Book and Royal Exchange after 1 month.

Chapter 8 ..Taxing The Heart
    1- Talk to Ivy x1
    2- Give Prime Cuts x40 (inventory counts)
    3- Give Truffles x40 (inventory counts)

Chapter 9 ..A Profitable Proposal
    1- Gather Glimmer Dust x10 (inventory don't count)
    2- Forge Wedding Crown x1 [WeddingPetals28. GlimmerDust20, LuminEssence4/MagicForge/3hrs]
    3- 'Give' Wedding Crown to the Baroness

Chapter 10 ..Dodging an Arrow
    1- Gather more Wedding Invites x20
    2- Ask neighbors to RSVP x50
    3- Upgrade Wedding Hall to Level5 [WeddingInvites60, WeddingPetals20, WeddingBasket1]

... YOU CAN RECEIVE SWANS (find in your Inventory) if you upgrade this Chapter to 5th first.. and while doing steps 1 and 2.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Another tip for quick collections is that if you use an iOS device, flipping up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the setting menu and then closing it by flipping down, also works. Choice of tapping a few times or flipping up and down. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    If you don't complete the Chapter on giving Truffles and Prime cuts you won't move on to the next.. it's simple.
    The Final Prize are the Swans, who drop Pink Eggs which you see in the Royal Exchange to craft Valentine Animals/Decos at your choice. The Swans being the only place that drop Pink Eggs (for 1 mth) if you wish to craft something.. you need the Swans.
    If you don't wish the Swans.. the Event will expire from Guide Book and Royal Exchange after 1 month.

Thanks, but you misunderstood my question. I have the swans from upgrading to level 5 already. There is supposed to be another guidebook chapter after 10. That is what I am asking about. What is the quest and what are the rewards? Again, thanks

Executive Chef
    Thanks, but you misunderstood my question. I have the swans from upgrading to level 5 already. There is supposed to be another guidebook chapter after 10. That is what I am asking about. What is the quest and what are the rewards? Again, thanks
    You mentioned Truffles.. so I went way back in the steps..

Anyway.. after end of Event there is another Chapter that appears in the Guide Book.. but you have completed already. It's only an explanation and what you are doing now.. collecting Pink Eggs!

You can see dialogue and picture of the continuation I posted yesterday.. post#448
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 02-01-17 at 12:08 AM. Reason: corrected post #
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    There is NO REWARD for doing the final goal.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 now complete. All pictures and goals and dialogue and trades etc etc are now complete. Happy trading!