Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Cause by lag of my phone, I cant finish visit 50 community. So I decide to stop. And just upgrade my curch to level 5. And still get the swans. Thank You s8. Very happy now ��

Farm Supplier
    So I've done three full sweeps through my large collection of pigs, cows, and chickens (the regular kind) and have zero wedding invites. That's 90 taps and zilch to show for it, except for the usual drops. They come from animals, but is the drop rate really that low? If so, shame on S8.

Maybe it's just supremely bad luck, but I'm never going to get the 40 I need at this rate! Yes, I'm at the stage where you need them to upgrade the building. I can't do the quick collect as post #455 suggested because I'm on an Android. I've force closed the game a couple of times and even completely shut down my phone. Does the fact that I have a troll parked in a corner have something to do with it? I wouldn't think it would, but I don't know what else it could be. HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonthay View Post
    So I've done three full sweeps through my large collection of pigs, cows, and chickens (the regular kind) and have zero wedding invites. That's 90 taps and zilch to show for it, except for the usual drops. They come from animals, but is the drop rate really that low? If so, shame on S8.

Maybe it's just supremely bad luck, but I'm never going to get the 40 I need at this rate! Yes, I'm at the stage where you need them to upgrade the building. I can't do the quick collect as post #455 suggested because I'm on an Android. I've force closed the game a couple of times and even completely shut down my phone. Does the fact that I have a troll parked in a corner have something to do with it? I wouldn't think it would, but I don't know what else it could be. HELP!
    Another Quick Collect method is opening the Social Menu and waiting for the community or neighbor list to propagate.

Troll shouldn't be causing any problems. Hoping the power of the post increases your chance of invites.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Another Quick Collect method is opening the Social Menu and waiting for the community or neighbor list to propagate.

Troll shouldn't be causing any problems. Hoping the power of the post increases your chance of invites.
    I'll try it. Didn't know that worked too, and it's worth the shot! Here's hoping.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Completed. There's no reward for doing this.
    no reward BUT explains the brupt end of a story that made no sense before and explains the reason why we're collecting pink eggs. the Swans were a left over wedding gift to the Baron.. now used by all.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I'll try it. Didn't know that worked too, and it's worth the shot! Here's hoping.
    On Android you can use, I think it's called, the 'Recents' button on the bottom left. Press back (bottom right) and actions are all done.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    On Android you can use, I think it's called, the 'Recents' button on the bottom left. Press back (bottom right) and actions are all done.
    Thanks for posting TerraRanomi. The Social Menu is a good way to sync with S8 servers but can take a while to load the kingdoms.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks for posting TerraRanomi. The Social Menu is a good way to sync with S8 servers but can take a while to load the kingdoms.
    No problem, found out by accident when my palm touched that button. Happens a lot actually, kind of like ffs. Or more like huge hand syndrome in this case.

Farm Supplier
    I tried both methods on another round of collecting from animals and only had luck with the Social Menu, as far as the quick collecting working.

As far as getting any invites, nope. Still none. So, we're up to at least 120 collections, with no invites. What's going on? T_T

I tried both methods on another round of collecting from animals and only had luck with the Social Menu, as far as the quick collecting working.

As far as getting any invites, nope. Still none. So, we're up to at least 120 collections, with no invites. What's going on? T_T
    What goal are you on? Have you crafted the ring and shown it to Thomas? The invitations don't start dropping until that is done.
    If you have done that, then you should definitely be getting some after that many collections. I'd advise to post the issue in the bugs section, and also pm Spiritwind, or one of the staff, so someone can check your game.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending