Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Thanks again and to other posters too. Currently making a bouquet for wedding basket and collecting other materials when I can
    you could also use stored wedding petals .. but I would store only 40, because one goal would be to gather 20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Thanks moonvillage, wedding petals from trees?
    You can find EVERYTHING you found during the Event. ALL materials and also ALL crafts. They stop dropping and disabled from the crafting places when you have completed the last and longest step in waiting 3 days for all your nbrs requests to come in. Until you are on that page.. you can do everything.
    After that.. the Event finishes.. including drops/crafting ends. A new goal will open in your Guide Book called 'A Loving Exchange' (I posted picts earlier) Here there are no more drops.. only pink egg collection.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Does the level 5 wedding chapel drip anything but coins?
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    I'd like to know this too. Still working on the last invites to upgrade to level 5.
    Unfortunately only COINS.. I wouldn't hope for more even after the event.. if you read the after event dialogue between the Baron, Ruler and Ivy.. (#448 posted earlier) it's clear everything is based on the Swans.. not the Wedding Hall.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You're welcome! I was hoping for more too. Pink swan eggs in particular! Lol
    But on the bright side, being 'coin only' makes it easier to store, since it is 3x3 and land is scarce!
    True, my queendom is such a mess after recent events. Hope there will be a little break after this one, my regular quests aren't going to complete themselves.

Help I am not getting any invites from my animals!!!! Help please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly58 View Post
    Help I am not getting any invites from my animals!!!! Help please
    READ POST #455! Excellent advice!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    There was a goal to use the pink eggs in an exchange after completing this event. I created the love sheep. Got credit for completing this goal. But I got nothing for it. The goal doesn't show that we will get anything. Neither coins, XP, or gift. What's the point of a goal if we get nothing? I thought they just didn't want to let us know what the reward was before completing the goal. Apparently I was wrong. Surely, storm8 must have wanted to give us something!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    continuation after Chapter 10 has finished...

END OF EVENT

Attachment 35727

DIALOGUE:
    Baron: Oh my, what is all this then?
    Ruler: Well, after you ran off from your own wedding, we brought out your wedding gifts.
    Baron: Interesting choice... You know me well enough though. So I assume these Swans lay something of value? Perhaps.. golden eggs?
    Ivy: Every now and then, but that's not the important part. They also lay pink eggs.
    Baron: Pink eggs? What on earth would I want with those?
    Ivy: You can exchange them for goods! Here, we'll show you!

NEW CHAPTER IN GOAL BOOK (29 Days):

Attachment 35728
    Completed. There's no reward for doing this.

Do you mean I should complete "Great Minds Think of Gold"? I can't do this as I never seem to get drops of Golden Nuggets. Any hints as to how I can get them. I used to get them but haven't had any for weeks since I got Sir Pigglesworth.

Hi all, need help can you add me grumpyoldworman92