Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Remember: if you're just after the wedding petals - use the DEAD TREE I found it to have a good drop rate. I did grow some trees for the extra sap, but dead trees for the majority of the petals. Make vital extract with all the extra mushies too

HELP ME! (ironic isn't it! lol)
    Did anyone get dialogue before the goal A Profitable Proposal? If yes and you recorded it, can you send it to me. I don't know if my device paused and skipped it or whether there wasn't any for this step (and given there has been for every other step, means I might have just glitched).
    I thought it was just me. No dialog. Thanks so much for being so detail oriented. You always do such an amazing job.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    1. yes. You may have the goal 2 in your book for a couple more days (given this goal takes a couple of days). The swans magically appear in your inventory when you upgrade.

2. You can collect wedding invites continually. Just note you need to 'gather 20' for ch 10. The last upgrade calls for wedding invites, so you have to bite the proverbial bullet and go on an energy using mission to get the invites for the upgrade. Does that make sense?

updated given post below

Hello everyone... I need some advice. I am currently working on chapter 8 where you need to give 40 truffles (of which I've already given 27). I also just upgraded the chapel to level 5 and received the swans. I really wish I had seen the posted info before I gave those truffles away! Is it worth it to keep going? Do we get anything additional from completing the event? I am looking forward to crafting some pink animals! I only have the black, non-gem pigs, and I do not yet have Sir Pigglesworth (dang ellusive golden apples!). I've never had that many truffles at once before, in fact I have not yet completed the "necessary truffness" goal where you need to give the Baron 30 truffles. My question is should I give up and cut my losses, and just focus on storyline quests, or should I tough it out and keep trying for 13 more truffles to give away?

Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    It wasn't just you. Happened to me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    I thought it was just me. No dialog. Thanks so much for being so detail oriented. You always do such an amazing job.
    Thanks so much for the confirmation I'll PM Regina and ask if there was any dialogue for this bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkstar226 View Post
    Hello everyone... I need some advice. I am currently working on chapter 8 where you need to give 40 truffles (of which I've already given 27). I also just upgraded the chapel to level 5 and received the swans. I really wish I had seen the posted info before I gave those truffles away! Is it worth it to keep going? Do we get anything additional from completing the event? I am looking forward to crafting some pink animals! I only have the black, non-gem pigs, and I do not yet have Sir Pigglesworth (dang ellusive golden apples!). I've never had that many truffles at once before, in fact I have not yet completed the "necessary truffness" goal where you need to give the Baron 30 truffles. My question is should I give up and cut my losses, and just focus on storyline quests, or should I tough it out and keep trying for 13 more truffles to give away?
    Wow, that is interesting. If you have the swans and a L5 wedding hall, stop! You'll only miss the goal reward if that's the case, ie coins.

edit: I didn't think the hall was able to be upgraded to level 5 back in chapter 8? oh well, lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Wow, that is interesting. If you have the swans and a L5 wedding hall, stop! You'll only miss the goal reward if that's the case, ie coins.

edit: I didn't think the hall was able to be upgraded to level 5 back in chapter 8? oh well, lucky you!
    Yeah, usually with events like this I look in the forum and prepare ahead whatever I can, so as soon as I had the upgrade materials I did the upgrade and boom... swans! I was like woah! Didn't expect to see you guys so soon!

Thanks for the advice by the way... I will throw in the proverbial towel
    Last edited by Pinkstar226; 01-30-17 at 08:11 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Truffles! *shakes fist in air*
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Does anybody know if you could gather wedding petals and silk ribbons after the upgrade of the chapel to level 5? So that it would be possible to make a 'souvenir' wedding basket etc. after receiving the swans. thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    Does anybody know if you could gather wedding petals and silk ribbons after the upgrade of the chapel to level 5? So that it would be possible to make a 'souvenir' wedding basket etc. after receiving the swans. thanks
    YES you can.. I've finished 5th upgrade, got Swans, and waiting on last nbrs requests to stagger in.. ALL is available! In the meantime I'm restocking my Truffles, so collecting from Pigs, and even though I don't need anymore.. getting Invites from them, which I don't need as have finished that part. Petals still drop and ribbons too. EVERYTHING DROPS.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    great .. thank you MoonVillage3!!