Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Rhino Keeper
    I've looked for this info in the hub. I don't see it there ( which doesn't mean much 😂😂 because a lot of the time I seem to be blind) Does anyone already have the Romantic Fountain from the love shack? But now it can be crafted in the trade building . Could you tell me if it has any drops, or is it deco only?

Fashion Designer
    Ok this is ridiculous....I've done a lot of expansions lately so I had a YUGE amount of trees, probably 100 trees. No one had more trees than I did. Now they are all either gone or down to one chop left for the ones I want to keep for my town park, and still I'm going to need another 25 petals. I won't even get into how stingy the mushrooms are with the ribbons, which is even worse. Guess it's a good thing we have so many days left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Ok this is ridiculous....I've done a lot of expansions lately so I had a YUGE amount of trees, probably 100 trees. No one had more trees than I did. Now they are all either gone or down to one chop left for the ones I want to keep for my town park, and still I'm going to need another 25 petals. I won't even get into how stingy the mushrooms are with the ribbons, which is even worse. Guess it's a good thing we have so many days left.
    Someone suggested to chop dead trees instead. That's worked great for me. I didn't need anymore sap anyway. Or is it living wood? Maxed on both. At least one of them doesn't drop from dead trees.
    Last edited by hkcorrigan; 01-29-17 at 07:29 PM.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I've looked for this info in the hub. I don't see it there ( which doesn't mean much ���� because a lot of the time I seem to be blind) Does anyone already have the Romantic Fountain from the love shack? But now it can be crafted in the trade building . Could you tell me if it has any drops, or is it deco only?
    You're not blind - it's not there Well, it will be in the next day or 2 when I double check and add all of these crafts.... anyhow, the fountain is deco.

Not sure if I should post here or somewhere else. I'm at the last step, which requires neighbor's help. I got 10 response within half an hour, but after I accepted gift from my neighbor, I got none till now and perhaps the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure I have enough active neighbors. I have seen this before, after accepting gifts (or sending), I had problem of getting response from neighbors.
    I believe there is a bug of receiving/sending gifts impacting neighbor response.

Fashion Designer
    Please don't make the same mistake I did. I had gathered the last 60 invitations needed for chapter 10, but I was focusing only on quantity needed and gathered them early. I didn't remember that part of chapter 10 was to gather 20 invitations. So even though I have enough in inventory, I'm ouT collecting 20 more.

Not getting any invitations at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, they don't work... I'll add it to post 1.

Here you go! Add Me forum link.

Sorry, SW! I *****ed & put request here since relevant to the event & knew it would be faster. And boy, did helpful neighbors come through!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Please don't make the same mistake I did. I had gathered the last 60 invitations needed for chapter 10, but I was focusing only on quantity needed and gathered them early. I didn't remember that part of chapter 10 was to gather 20 invitations. So even though I have enough in inventory, I'm ouT collecting 20 more.
    Yes.. part 10 needs practically 80 invites. 20 you have to gather and a further 60invites for the Wedding Hall upgrade to 5th.
    No hurry though.. they are still dropping.
    They keep dropping even after the 5th upgrade and even after Swans have been delivered even if not needed anymore. I guess they will stop when all Nbr Requests have been delivered.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This is an easy and constant way to collect the 'rare' invites.
    Put out 20 Cows, 20 Pigs, 20 Chickens
    When Energy Bar is full, or if you have an extra energy supply.. collect a group of 20.
    Drop rate is from 3(lowest) to 6(higest) and keep on this way.
    Before you realize it you've collected enough.

Edit: I've noticed Royal Pigs and Cows don't give drops, maybe it's just my chance.. black and white cows are recharged quicker however.
    I've received many invites from ALL cows. In fact, I'm still receiving invites even after I upgraded my wedding hall to level 5 because I didn't receive all my rsvps yet so goal hasn't closed. I'm clicking on cows for milk for royal exchange to get exchange tickets for expanding & getting many more invitations, as well. Black & white cows are cheap to buy so I suggest buy what you can & don't give up!