Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    Are the mushrooms still dropping ribbons? Have been trying to collect ribbons for ring pillows ... not just happening. Is there any other source to collect ribbons other than mushrooms? Thx.
    Im getting a 1/10 drop at the moment. I am trying to make an extra basket for the building upgrade later in the event (-its on page 1) and its slower than the first time I had to make one

Is anyone finding that they cannot collect from mushrooms and trees while making things like the Bouquet? I chopped down a tree and tended a dozen mushrooms without any drops.

Rhino Keeper
    You know what, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT... I'm a newbie level 19 player and I'll never get enough truffles or lamb chops to complete this goal even with my generous sir pigglesworth in tow; not to mention the ridiculous amount of pigs, sap, water, & jewels required through each step on top of the excessive amount of wedding petals and ribbons needed to build the baskets... I'm only sorry I spent my precious jewels already in building the pillow but I'll be stopping right there. I'm not giving you my previous golden nuggets. I'm better off continuing my story line so that I might have a chance to actually complete goals by next year if I'm still playing this game... What a joke 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    You know what, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT... I'm a newbie level 19 player and I'll never get enough truffles or lamb chops to complete this goal even with my generous sir pigglesworth in tow; not to mention the ridiculous amount of pigs, sap, water, & jewels required through each step on top of the excessive amount of wedding petals and ribbons needed to build the baskets... I'm only sorry I spent my precious jewels already in building the pillow but I'll be stopping right there. I'm not giving you my previous golden nuggets. I'm better off continuing my story line so that I might have a chance to actually complete goals by next year if I'm still playing this game... What a joke ��
    Its okay if you choose not to play. At your level, I used to skip event A LOT. Including bountiful table and many monster hunt. If you think you cant finish it then stop. Use your resources to main story. Its a loonggg road.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe I'm just fortunate, but I've not ever had a problem getting requests filled. I have a long list of awesome active neighbors. Most are level 50 and many are long time players (they have the Love Shack). We may not visit much but are quick to answer requests. I don't always know exactly who has answered as I usually send them out just after midnight (I'm PST) and find I have the 20 by the next morning. And names do disappear. I do send out around 40 if we just need the 20. I ended up with 41 permits in the last event.

Some time back part of an event wanted 50 of something for one of the last steps. S8 dropped that need and goal was reached. Just as an experiment I sent out over a 100 requests, not Stormie. First day I got 20, Stormie made 21. Second day 41, Stormie made 42. Third day made the 50 and additional reports of neighbors answering kept coming in for several days. this was all from that initial request.

So if you're having problems, first check to see that your neighbors are active, daily players. If newer players, I've made a list of their level. Hearts for visiting not a good indicator. Items from latest quests much better. If you don't have enough then add from the add me thread, positive forum posters are a good choice. If you have the time, keep track of who answers and also who requests from you. The time zone you are in does have an effect, try to get a scattering of neighbors around the world. Some of my neighbors are in Europe, mostly Great Britain, others in Australia or New Zealand. Quite a few are on the east coast so they're 3 hours ahead of me.

Farm Supplier
    Do the mystic mushrooms (or what ever their called drop ribbion?

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure if it's just me but when I first tried to collect from a swan I was maxed on eggs so I didn't get any pink eggs either. I got rid of some of my regular eggs then collected from the other and received pink eggs. So just to be safe make sure you're not maxed on eggs or you might not get pink eggs!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not sure if it's just me but when I first tried to collect from a swan I was maxed on eggs so I didn't get any pink eggs either. I got rid of some of my regular eggs then collected from the other and received pink eggs. So just to be safe make sure you're not maxed on eggs or you might not get pink eggs!
    Thanks for the warning. ;)

Farm Supplier
    What is the timer on the swans and how many eggs have they been dropping?
    I apologize if this has already been asked but I couldn't see the answer =)

Fashion Designer
    Technically this shouldn't be listed as "chapters" with chronological goals, because it's not a storybook and the goals (within each "part") can be completed in any order (or in parallel)

Enjoying it so far, there are actually less requirements than I was expecting!