Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok s8 you got me again but it will be the last. I have good nbr but when u don't receive your request for 2 & 3 days late on a timed event there is no way I can get 50 requests back in the very last chapter. I've worked hard to get to chapter 8 & regret I wasted everything to get to ch 10 road block. IM sorry I just don't get it. How is it possible without a lot of gems?????

Oh my gosh, I think I'm done except waiting for rsvps. I already upgraded to level 5 & I have the swans! Do I even need the returned rsvps now? I have only 7 so far. How many requests can we send in one day? Yay, I can put away a lot of the resources I took out to achieve materials faster. Come to think of it, I bought more cottages, but they only used 3 & then moved ahead. Thanks to everyone who helped us know a lot of what was coming. This is the end isn't it after "Dodging an Arrow? Figured it must be if I have level 5 wedding hall & the Swans.
    If anyone not so far along, has any questions, feel free to ask. Can't wait to get my first drop. Already paid gems for some exchanges.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone remember how many times we have to feed our pigs before they are fully grown? I'm planning ahead and so have bought my ten pigs and am feeding them so they are ready when my goal for raising them becomes available but I don't want to feed them too much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    50 request?!! I may as well quit now
    Agree. We have asked for so long for these neighbour requests not to be added to timed events.

Farm Supplier
    Like a fool I gave up my precious nuggets and regretting it.

Its just crazy. All I seem to be doing is wasting all my energy growing trees then chopping them down, watering mushrooms, and now raising pigs I don't need. And I'm still gonna have to collect from animals and ponds. All with very little in return.

Don't know what I was thinking. Only have 40 energy and the few I can get from visiting neighbors. Don't have the extra energy needed to do trades for more energy...

WHAT WAS I THINKING...smh
    Yup..my morning rant. Had to vent coffee still brewing..😞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I have three glimmerdust troves but what happens if you have too much glimmer dust in storage already? Anyone know?
    Use up your glimmer dust by making floral glow in your greenhouse or super glue in your workshop

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry folks guess I'm missing something Or extremely dense but how do u get 50 nbr requests in one day??

Rhino Keeper
    My mushrooms must be broken... 1 ribbon out of over 40 collections 😒

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Pink pigs haven't counted towards the former "grow pigs" goals
    I had three royal piglets in storage (prizes from quests) and they did count towards the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Anyone remember how many times we have to feed our pigs before they are fully grown? I'm planning ahead and so have bought my ten pigs and am feeding them so they are ready when my goal for raising them becomes available but I don't want to feed them too much.
    some people buy an extra pig, and if it grows up they quit tapping the others.