Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dexbel View Post
    I have the same issue, can't see the wedding basket in the workshop as an option only the wedding bouquet shows
    I don't have a wedding basket either. From the wedding hall it takes me to the bouquet recipe. But I have already made that. Have forced closed. Still no basket.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I don't have a wedding basket either. From the wedding hall it takes me to the bouquet recipe. But I have already made that. Have forced closed. Still no basket.
    Just replied to this in post 191 (pg 20), it will show up in the workshop when you get to the next step.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm going to build a wall. And it will be amazing. And S8 will pay for it.

I have to water some trees first.
    LOL....this made my day lmfao. It will really really be the best wall ever and we will love it. Trust me. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Oh no! The same money issue! I've bought 6 pigs, ended with 28,000 coins for trees... I have no money for all 10 pigs... I'm at level 45 and still very poor. How is it possible no one is complaining about not having money? I cried about it almost every event.
    As soon as I got to level 31 I started growing fellora. I grew it constantly. That gives you a big boost in coin sales until you don't need it any longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coonellie View Post
    Ive made four baskets and none of them show. I've closed the game, hard closed my iPad and nothing.
    How did you manage to make 4 baskets?? Each one requires 3 ring pillows which are a pain in the behind, never mind making 12? How is that even possible? Are you perhaps confusing the basket with the bouquet? The basket craft only shows up later after the goals for the chapter are done.
    Last edited by Lyzau; 01-28-17 at 03:19 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post

You can! I don't think there's a limit on the golden mines (yet).
    Oh please don't give them any ideas. I have bought 3. i would hate to see 2 of them start only giving coins due to game economy....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    You can buy more than two gold mines? **** I should have gotten one more the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    You can! I don't think there's a limit on the golden mines (yet).
    No limit yet.. I've seen kingdoms with 7 Gold Mines.. and player can still add others!
    But honestly the Gold Mines limit themselves.. so work it out before going on a wild spree.

You can make only max 2 Gem Trades per day (12hrs x2) sacrificing all the other shorter trades.. so that's (Gold Nuggets 3, Gold Eggs 2, Gold Apples 1) x2.
    With too many Gold Mines.. your investment will not return as you'll eventually have to throw your Gold stuff away due to max in everything.. all the time.. as can't be consumed, and limit your crafting of Trade Tickets to only 2 per day.

The Gold Trade is the only way of using Gold (for the time being) other than whatever randomly asked in events. Oh! forgot about the greedy Elvens.. but those greedy Trades I don't do.. I haven't made this investment to supply crazy Elvens as payment is not equal! and you don't get anywhere faster!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    As soon as I got to level 31 I started growing fellora. I grew it constantly. That gives you a big boost in coin sales until you don't need it any longer.
    Remember Fellora Plants only DOUBLE your money.. there are other plants that TRIPLE your money. It's easy to check out as you see the figures on the Planting List.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thank you but I know what is needed to level the wedding hall. I guess I'm talking about the goals. Someone said we will need glimmerdust but inventory won't count. What other things will be required in future goals. Can I put my maple trees away or will we need sap again? There's a lot of little pieces here & there but no 1 place to see the each chapter or goal & where it ends. Is it just me that needs more comprehensive instructions in order? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Thank you but I know what is needed to level the wedding hall. I guess I'm talking about the goals. Someone said we will need glimmerdust but inventory won't count. What other things will be required in future goals. Can I put my maple trees away or will we need sap again? There's a lot of little pieces here & there but no 1 place to see the each chapter or goal & where it ends. Is it just me that needs more comprehensive instructions in order? Thanks.
    I'll think you'll find that the people that construct the order of goals in the forums are all game players like you and all have lives and jobs etc. This forum has been created to help, those that give the information are just a few steps ahead of the rest of us. S8 don't just give the information away. People need time to get to those steps and if they have the time they will post what's ahead. I did it before they changed the forum.

I should have added The first few posts are dedicated to the goals. If you don't see what you're looking for run through the pages and hopefully that will help. I think we're up to chapter 8 so far.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 01-28-17 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Addition