Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Started this quest, then realized it's all chopping and growing, again. Pretty much why I haven't completed a timed event since August/September. Keep starting, get bored after a few days and stop checking the game... Sitting this one out as all these near identical quests are pushing me closer and closer to quit playing
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Fashion Designer
    Frustrated. We definitely need a confirm buy button. I was going through my inventory to bring out the baby pigs in preparation for the future step when a 450,000 coin purchase for 250 gems popped up while I was in the middle of clicking. I now have coins I don't need (I already had well over 36 million), but lost 250 gems that I hoard and part with very rarely. Oh the things I could have done with those 250 gems. So to those of you who want a confirm gem button, I agree and believe it needs to be a confirm button for anything that uses gems or real money.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm losing interest in this quest a bit and only doing it due to boredom and because I have done all of the story line goals, but I don't really want to quit now as I've spent my gold nuggets. Sigh
    And no doubt it will go into my queendoms storage when the next quest starts right after the last one.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Pink pigs haven't counted towards the former "grow pigs" goals
    thanks. Actually I'm not sure if I will continue either. I do not need ANY of the pink stuff.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Frustrated. We definitely need a confirm buy button. I was going through my inventory to bring out the baby pigs in preparation for the future step when a 450,000 coin purchase for 250 gems popped up while I was in the middle of clicking. I now have coins I don't need (I already had well over 36 million), but lost 250 gems that I hoard and part with very rarely. Oh the things I could have done with those 250 gems. So to those of you who want a confirm gem button, I agree and believe it needs to be a confirm button for anything that uses gems or real money.
    and we know this can be done easily because a message comes up confirming our decision to use materials when we fuse the flower shrubs.

Fashion Designer
    Oh, collected 3 diamonds right away from ponds. Then my game reset and took the diamonds but kept my energy. Ugh.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    and we know this can be done easily because a message comes up confirming our decision to use materials when we fuse the flower shrubs.
    I know. They definitely could provide this. Coins are about the easiest thing to get, so it drives me crazy that now I've wasted so many gems. If only coins could buy gems.

S8 does seem like they've been listening more to our complaints/suggestions, so maybe they will listen to this. We can only hope.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yes but this way I can get them without spending gems
    If you have the Love Shack, you can get the pink animals without gems. Just send your knights on the love quest from your keep. I have 4 cows (2 still calves), 2 (1 still a lamb), 2 pigs (1 still a piglet), and 4 grown chickens. ALL of them were drops from the quest. I also have 5 of the coin pink chickens that do not drop the chocolate eggs. I also have gotten various V trees and flowers. Granted that is from almost 4 years. My knights are almost always out on one quest or another, but not the faerie or troll ones as they don't drop Alicorn parts.

I too am getting tired of all the chopping, etc needed. It comes down to whether I want the upgraded chapel and two somewhat silly looking swans. I haven't decided yet.

I've been collecting from my 2 red mushroom circles. 8 collections--4 gold dust, 2 ribbons, 1glimmerdust, 1=0 besides mushrooms. My one Mythic 1=0.

Executive Chef
    Part 10: Dodging an Arrow

Gather more wedding invites 0/20
    Ask neighbors to RSVP 0/50
    Upgrade the royal wedding hall to level 5 0/1

Level 5 upgrade requirements previously posted by comeseecomesah (60 wedding invites, 20 wedding petals and 1 wedding basket).

Previous invites collected do not count.
    Need 3 days (or just over 2 if you time it right and neighbours respond quickly) for this part as you need 50 RSVPs.
    Last edited by zoroak; 01-27-17 at 07:46 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    Royal Wedding Hall - Lvl 3

White Pedals 40
    Wedding Pedals 12
    Wedding Basket 1 (Workshop)

Still don't see the Wedding Basket in my Workshop. I have everything else done.
    Anyone else have this problem?

Opps Got it now

Wedding Basket

Wood. 40
    Wedding Bouquet 1
    Ring Pillows 3
    Wondering how you fixed this? I still can't find any way to craft a wedding "basket"

They sure don't give us much info within the game, ever single event I wander scratching my head over something lol. .