Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Farm Supplier
    Can you post how many times each type of pig needs to be fed to become an adult. I have a few Royal pigs from quests I had been holding back for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I think I'm quitting now, too. The fact I already have 50 pigs, I really do not want to raise 10 more. I'm so tired of all the timed events, animals, and characters who come out of no where. Stuffing my gameboard with mushrooms, ponds & I now see we'll need to put out cottages, too is just too much.
    I feel for lower level players still trying to work on storyline goals. They have no time, energy &, for some, money needed to buy items just to use them up in the quest.
    Good luck & enjoy everyone! I'm just burned out on these timed, clone goals.

I totally agree with you. This game is not what it used to be. It's boring and monitonous. Whatever happened to the storyline? It's just fill in and pad it out with, as you put it, 'timed, cloned goals'

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Can you post how many times each type of pig needs to be fed to become an adult. I have a few Royal pigs from quests I had been holding back for something like this.
    Check the first page, bottom of post #2.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    You can buy more than two gold mines? **** I should have gotten one more the other day.
    You can! I don't think there's a limit on the golden mines (yet).

Rhino Keeper
    Uhoh...40 truffles? *insert panicking smiley* I'm never going to get those. I had to use them on the last event. I have pigs and Mr. Pigglesworth but I don't think I have the energy to gather everything needed AND 30+truffles. And I already had doubts...

Executive Chef
    After going through pages and pages of inventory, I found about 7 piglets. One royal, and several of the pink ones If I continue forward this will be a good way to get them grown up. Thanks for posting about piglets in inventory.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    After going through pages and pages of inventory, I found about 7 piglets. One royal, and several of the pink ones If I continue forward this will be a good way to get them grown up. Thanks for posting about piglets in inventory.
    Just be mindful the gem ones only require a few 'pets' to grow up...

Executive Chef
    Is one of the senior devs at S8 getting married? This is our 3rd wedding since the fall. I work in the wedding industry. I am a bit weddinged out. I don't need weddings in my down time too!!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Thanks for heads up!
    You're welcome! Good luck☆

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I think I'm quitting now, too. The fact I already have 50 pigs, I really do not want to raise 10 more. I'm so tired of all the timed events, animals, and characters who come out of no where. Stuffing my gameboard with mushrooms, ponds & I now see we'll need to put out cottages, too is just too much.
    I feel for lower level players still trying to work on storyline goals. They have no time, energy &, for some, money needed to buy items just to use them up in the quest.
    Good luck & enjoy everyone! I'm just burned out on these timed, clone goals.
    I agree and I already stopped. Wedding hall has been stored

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Pink pigs haven't counted towards the former "grow pigs" goals
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!