Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I started this quest, but I've decided I'm going to not continue with it. the monotony of all this chopping, etc...
    it will be nice to skip an event, methinks.
    I think I'm quitting now, too. The fact I already have 50 pigs, I really do not want to raise 10 more. I'm so tired of all the timed events, animals, and characters who come out of no where. Stuffing my gameboard with mushrooms, ponds & I now see we'll need to put out cottages, too is just too much.
    I feel for lower level players still trying to work on storyline goals. They have no time, energy &, for some, money needed to buy items just to use them up in the quest.
    Good luck & enjoy everyone! I'm just burned out on these timed, clone goals.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Help. I have no wedding basket in my workshop. Bouquet only.

Fashion Designer
    I was pleasantly surprised to see that my pink chickens dropped wedding invitations. I know the specialty/seasonal animals don't always drop the special event items. Has anyone tried horses, cats, dogs, raccoons or peacocks? It says "any" animal but I'm suspicious.

Also, if you have excess mushrooms, you might be able to upgrade your conservatory to level 2. Takes 40 mushroom, 10 glimmerdust, and 2 each of fancy beams and blocks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus2010 View Post
    Help. I have no wedding basket in my workshop. Bouquet only.
    It won't appear till it's required in the next step.

Nightclub Owner
    Rats, I have 130 black pigs and 100 100 black piglets in storage! I cannot buy new pigels, but can still raise those in storage.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-27-17 at 03:10 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Rats, I have 130 black pigs and 100 100 black piglets in storage! I need to sell 41 of them for this event!
    why don't you just use 10 of your piglets you already have? any little pigs in storage will work for that goal.... the 'pets' all reset to 0 when you store them as babies.

Fashion Designer
    The option to craft baskets only appeared in my workshop after it was asked for and I made a bouquet. I discovered this by clicking on the craft button on the chapel upgrade screen, the green no gem button.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    why don't you just use 10 of your piglets you already have? any little pigs in storage will work for that goal.... the 'pets' all reset to 0 when you store them as babies.
    I am too tired, yes, I just wanted to hold on my piglets! Corrected my post now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    How to keep count how many times you've pet your baby piggies?
    ..set them out all in the same direction
    ..every time you pet all
    ..turn one piggy in the other direction
    ..every pet session you turn one more
    Info on different piggies and their growth on First Page.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Agree with this! Bought one and was so happy with it so I bought 2 more during the last sale. Nuggets are still rare (they drop about every other day for me) but now I always have some extra for these timed events. I'd recommend getting one when they're available again!

*Got a nugget from my sparkling mine just after posting this
    You can buy more than two gold mines? **** I should have gotten one more the other day.