Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Eeeek. Went through 30 mushrooms and got 1 gold dust and 1 ribbon. . Suggestion to the newer players if they are doing this one: since we will no doubt be maxing on mushrooms it is a good opportunity to make vital extract in the greenhouse.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    Who put my kingdom on a major travel route and advertised to stop by? Jeez. One traveler after another, and the last one who stayed is ZERO help to me. In fact, she caused lots of headaches. And this one's "simple" surroundings need five of my gold nuggets? I knew I shouldn't have taken down parts of my fence to make room for more stuff in my kingdom. If you open it, they will come.

I sure would like to know what those swans do that will be worth my efforts and materials. They'd better fix me breakfast, clean up around the kingdom, and take care of all those animals, beasties and guests running around/hanging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm going to build a wall. And it will be amazing. And S8 will pay for it.

I have to water some trees first.
    OwOwOwOwOwOw!!!! Hot coffee out the nose!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Eeeek. Went through 30 mushrooms and got 1 gold dust and 1 ribbon. . Suggestion to the newer players if they are doing this one: since we will no doubt be maxing on mushrooms it is a good opportunity to make vital extract in the greenhouse.
    Vital extract.... pasta for fancy feasts... mercury feasts for feral adventures, the rest escapes me lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Vital extract.... pasta for fancy feasts... mercury feasts for feral adventures, the rest escapes me lol
    Cook with Glimmermouth - 6 hours - 1 Glimmermouth, 10 carrots, 10 mushrooms

and Royal Exchange trades:

Trade with Belladonna - 5 hours - 15 living wood, 30 mushrooms, 15 rat tail
    Trade with the Fruit Farmers - 2 hours - 50 mushrooms, 25 truffle, 5 magic fruit

Just got two Golden Apples from my Trade with the Fruit Farmers!
    Last edited by bwunderbach; 01-27-17 at 07:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I went ahead and started the event because I know that with lots of these events, every minute counts. Now that I know the swans give only pink eggs for making pink animals (which will not last), I'm outta this. I have the love shack and pink animals already. That's enough for me. I'm glad that those who do not have the love shack get the chance to make the pink animals.

BTW, when we have events that we have to **** skunkupines, the pink ones usually do not count. And they seem to show up in droves.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still not 100% in on this event. I'm watching my energy being wasted on empty mushrooms, receiving none of the goodies! Very frustrating! Just coins, since, I'm maxed on mushrooms.
    How appropriate it was for that comment about the "WALL"... very good humor! I'm still laughing!

I used my booster 3X before still can't get gold nuggets after I just tried again I need 3 of them . I'm tired of S8 asking for nuggets...they are impossible to get!

Fashion Designer
    I have the gold nuggets, but would rather do the gold trade for gems. I have to think that it's going to take a while to get pink eggs out of the swans so I'd probably only be able to make one pink animal anyways.

Anyone know what swan timer is? What the drop for eggs is? Looks like it takes a lot to get enough eggs for a pink animal

As usual lately, I'm doing this one because I have literally nothing else to do. I'm just wondering.... Instead of having us jump through hoops to get a few trades in for things found in the Love Shack, why not just sell the Love Shack for gems and be done with it? I imagine that would make a ton of money for S8, and it would please many players who have been asking for the Love Shack for years.
    Then we wouldn't have to collect mushrooms for dismal drops. And grow even more pigs no long term player needs or wants, and no short term player can afford.

I realize it's because of Valentine's Day, but didn't we just have a wedding with Cindy and what's his name? Who are now crowding our kingdoms, apparently never to be heard from again? Before that it was Clyde and his fancy carriage to win his runaway bride. Sabina and Thurston got married and also disappeared from the game, dialog and all, they too just wander around aimlessly now.....why can't we have a story line update that gets back into the lives of our original characters, or deeper into the lives of the more recent ones?

The feeling I'm getting from the forums is that people are tired of new characters who appear for one timed event only. (and they're ALWAYS timed ) And after a tremendous amount of rocks and trees (or mushrooms) have been chopped, they leave behind a new animal.
    Or maybe that's just me. Either way, at this point the thrill is gone.

One hint for growing pigs, I wish I could remember who shared it first, so I could give credit. For those who want to work ahead a bit...

I bought an extra pig and am feeding them ahead. When the first piggie grows up, I'll know the rest only need one more feeding. That way they'll be ready when I get to that part. Others have suggested equally good (and less expensive) ways.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    ^It's not just you, I'm really tired of the same repeated quests and animals and like you, just doing the quests as my goalbook is empty. I'm not excited about them at all but happy that players who weren't around before have a chance of getting the pink animals.