Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    We can expect Swans won't drop Pink Eggs after Feb 28.. due to the fact the crafting ability in the Royal Exchange will expire, so not needed anymore.
    Supposingly.. this is just a seasonal craft, where you have the opportunity to craft and collect Pink Animals.. but where are the Pink Chickens? These were also a part of the Pink Animal Group. My Exchange is occupied at the moment crafting gems but I don't remember seeing them last night before closing.

yeah .. no chicks in the exchange

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no! The same money issue! I've bought 6 pigs, ended with 28,000 coins for trees... I have no money for all 10 pigs... I'm at level 45 and still very poor. How is it possible no one is complaining about not having money? I cried about it almost every event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Oh no! The same money issue! I've bought 6 pigs, ended with 28,000 coins for trees... I have no money for all 10 pigs... I'm at level 45 and still very poor. How is it possible no one is complaining about not having money? I cried about it almost every event.
    I'm 35 and have also always a money problem :/ (that's also why I have to let the ugly snow castle outside) .. I haven't bought any pig yet and have only 31'000 .... luckily I have enough trees but the pigs will get hard

carrots are useful and also good source of money...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm going to build a wall. And it will be amazing. And S8 will pay for it.

I have to water some trees first.
    Brilliant!

Banned
    My dead trees didn't start dropping pedals till this morning. I chopped a bunch of them, too. This might be a glitch.

Executive Chef
    Yippee more pigs to raise! Oh I'm so happy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyFeather View Post
    I so agree with you. It seems the last monster hunt happened ages ago. I still have troll tokens in storage that can't be redeemed for anything. It's time another monster hunt comes into play.

We've also used up too many rare golden stuff in previous events. Many of us are depleted ... well, unless S8 decides to make gold a more common drop, these types of timed events are not achievable for non-gem players who don't own gold mines.
    Maybe this is their way of getting us to buy the gold mine!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dexbel View Post
    I have the same issue, can't see the wedding basket in the workshop as an option only the wedding bouquet shows

I have the bouquet and everything I need to craft it - can I craft it early?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Maybe this is their way of getting us to buy the gold mine!
    I have the gold mine - it rarely gives nuggets. Though I do have enough nuggets to do this quest.

Can you get petals between chapters or do the trees stop dropping?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    I'm 35 and have also always a money problem :/ (that's also why I have to let the ugly snow castle outside) .. I haven't bought any pig yet and have only 31'000 .... luckily I have enough trees but the pigs will get hard.
    carrots are useful and also good source of money...
    OK.. it's difficult but you have a choice.. remember it's a game!
    At early levels.. I sold buildings. Even sold a Mine to collect money needed. (I had another one to depend on) And could build it again.
    ..Choose buildings that you can replace again when you're in a better situation, and event over.
    ..Don't sell limited event buildings.. maybe you can't replace these anymore.
    ..Choose what you haven't upleveled yet.
    ..Sell buildings you have many of the same kind.
    ..And also extra animals you can always replace.
    ..Keep planting Strawberries even if maxed out.. they give more coins when maxed.. cheap to buy, maturing fast.
    ..Adventures drop pigs.. rare chance so don't fully depend.. just do them.. if you're lucky, 1 will drop (will have to look up which ones)
    ..Always collect from rent buildings, specially the Tablet of Tabernum and Troll Pit, they give most rent.
    ..Do the Troll Hunter Trade in the Royal Exchange.
    ..Make sure you buy the cheapest Tree to chop.
    ..Always visit nbrs.. you earn coins and energy too.

I know it seems crazy to sell a building in order to buy a pig! But at this point you're playing a game and have an obstacle to climb over. You're not a looser if you sell.. but a winner if you get over.
    Hope at least some hints can help you.
    Good Luck!

Adding link for those who need coins:
    Nugget #12 Coins
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-30-17 at 11:29 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74