Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    I'm on the priceless bride waiting to collect from my 3 cottages (note to self must build more cottages). Can I get and store the materials for making wedding chapel to level 5 and the next stages of the quest or will they not be counted? Don't wanna waste energy while waiting on cottages.
    bouquets, ring pillows, flower baskets, whatever... can all be stored till you need them. no problems.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    Darn, some how I missed the hint on the first page that said we could get the swans once we upgrade the castle to level 5. Only 4 invites from animals away from doing so. If I realized that I wouldnt have gave my prime cuts. I had used all of them that I had in my inventory the day before this quest started. And even with all my cows and sheep out only managed to get 14 more. Of course I pushed give..now back to none. Darn..smh
    Don't forget 'Wily Werebeast' from Halloween drops Prime Cuts
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Thanks moonvillage, wedding petals from trees?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Does the level 5 wedding chapel drip anything but coins?
    I'd like to know this too. Still working on the last invites to upgrade to level 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Thanks moonvillage, wedding petals from trees?
    For me, wedding petals and invites still dropped while waiting for the cottages.
    Last edited by TerraRanomi; 01-31-17 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    thanks that was including my cows, the invite came from chickens. still getting no luck...guess im done as i will never finish in time...last time i gemmed out of neighbors cause i never got them due to s8 delay!
    Don't worry about the neighbor requests this time, you can still upgrade to level 5 before they come in. And once you upgrade, the swans go into your inventory. Just concentrate on getting all the materials for the level 5 chapel. I found the pigs dropped the most invites, but others didn't have any luck with them. It is very random. The best drop rate from cows, chickens, AND pigs for me was when I collected from several animals at once, using the quick collect method. (Park a beast somewhere, so you don't have to waste energy fighting them while trying to collect.)

* to quick collect on iOS, tap several things (in this case farm animals), then slide up the control panel. Slide it back down and all the things you tapped will be collected. No waiting for the young ruler to run to each item!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    I'd like to know this too. Still working on the last invites to upgrade to level 5.
    The listed drop(s) on page one post two just says 'coin'. My guess is that will be it, unless they add something else after the event finishes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Wow, that is interesting. If you have the swans and a L5 wedding hall, stop! You'll only miss the goal reward if that's the case, ie coins.

edit: I didn't think the hall was able to be upgraded to level 5 back in chapter 8? oh well, lucky you!
    I have everything to upgrade to level 5 and am also trying to get the truffles! Was waiting for the right level. Glad I didn't give the prime cuts or truffles yet. So will now upgrade and stop. Thanks for the advice! 👍

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The listed drop(s) on page one post two just says 'coins'. My guess is that will be it, unless they add something else after the event finishes.
    Thanks, hadn't noticed that the 1st page was updated. Was hoping for other drops too, so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Thanks, hadn't noticed that the 1st page was updated. Was hoping for other drops too, so we'll see.
    You're welcome! I was hoping for more too. Pink swan eggs in particular! Lol
    But on the bright side, being 'coin only' makes it easier to store, since it is 3x3 and land is scarce!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-31-17 at 08:18 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks again and to other posters too. Currently making a bouquet for wedding basket and collecting other materials when I can