Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Thanks. I'll try thr lucky workshop. I do have it. Still would like to have the golden mine though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Oh my gosh, I think I'm done except waiting for rsvps. I already upgraded to level 5 & I have the swans! Do I even need the returned rsvps now? I have only 7 so far. How many requests can we send in one day? Yay, I can put away a lot of the resources I took out to achieve materials faster. Come to think of it, I bought more cottages, but they only used 3 & then moved ahead. Thanks to everyone who helped us know a lot of what was coming. This is the end isn't it after "Dodging an Arrow? Figured it must be if I have level 5 wedding hall & the Swans.
    If anyone not so far along, has any questions, feel free to ask. Can't wait to get my first drop. Already paid gems for some exchanges.
    so I guess sending 50 requests completes the goal and not receiving responses? That's different.

And also in text Baron said he would match what we gave in gold. So should we expect to get 5 gold back. Just wondering. Keep us posted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganT87 View Post
    I've gotten them from chickens, cows and pigs. I collected too fast to see if oigglesworth dropped any. 6 horses didn't give me any. I quit collecting from them so I don't waste my energy. It seems they are not included in the "any" animals category lol
    I got one from the purple cow

I have made the bouquet twice it just goes into my inventory and I can't continue the game help please

Thanks sue

Are the mushrooms still dropping ribbons? Have been trying to collect ribbons for ring pillows ... not just happening. Is there any other source to collect ribbons other than mushrooms? Thx.
    Last edited by salmansh; 01-28-17 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Oh, you're right! Here I am making bouquets when I needed to make ring pillows. Duh. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they bring back the Cupid cow and sheep, that were offered in the market before, I missed these last time around. SpiritWind, anything in the wind about these?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    so I guess sending 50 requests completes the goal and not receiving responses? That's different..
    My RSVP'd are only counting when a neighbor accepts it. So nope, not different. We'll still like usual, have to wait for 50 to come back. A least in my queendom you do😉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finetodine View Post
    I have made the bouquet twice it just goes into my inventory and I can't continue the game help please

Thanks sue
    Are you at chapter 2? You need to use the bouquet to upgrade the wedding hall to level 2. Then you can start chapter 3.

Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    Are the mushrooms still dropping ribbons? Have been trying to collect ribbons for ring pillows ... not just happening. Is there any other source to collect ribbons other than mushrooms? Thx.
    I'm not having much luck either. The drops are just really rare. You can try mythic mushrooms as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganT87 View Post
    Has anyone gotten wedding invites from horses?? It says any animal..
    Nope. My chickens are giving me a better return on this elusive invite