Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 631

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

  1. #521
    Thanks to SpiritWind (post 502) I found my bride swan on page 28 of my inventory, and my groom swan on page 29. (That's after force-closing and clearing both cache and data, don't know if those steps were actually needed.)

    Also thanks to my neighbors for sending RSVPs; to get to 50 I had to ask some neighbors multiple times. I spent more days waiting for 50 replies than I spent performing the previous 9 steps of the event.

    And thanks to everybody providing info on the forums, particularly those that gem ahead, so that I knew to start raising pigs early, bring my cottages out of storage, stock up on prime cuts and truffles, etc. Those hints help a lot.

  2. #522
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    128
    Does the Wedding Hall just drop coins when fully upgraded. If that's the case I can put it in storage to free up some much needed room in my queendom.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------


    WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

  3. #523
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    Does the Wedding Hall just drop coins when fully upgraded. If that's the case I can put it in storage to free up some much needed room in my queendom.
    No, just coins.

  4. #524
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,645
    I received confirmation this morning that the hall only will drop coins.

  5. #525
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,585
    So the 2nd building in a row (or is it more?) that's has no value whatever. SMH
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  6. #526
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    42
    I feel like I am having an issue with collecting rsvps. I requested from everyone I could yesterday and ended up with 44 out of the 50 needed. I requested again today and so far I've only received one, which was from stormie. And I even addded new players and requested from them, but it seems like I'm not getting credit for the rsvps being sent.

    Is anyone having this issue? Oh, and feel free to add me. Ncas17
    Last edited by ncas17; 02-02-17 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Adding info

  7. #527
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    I feel like I am having an issue with collecting rsvps. I requested from everyone I could yesterday and ended up with 44 out of the 50 needed. I requested again today and so far I've only received one, which was from stormie. And I even addded new players and requested from them, but it seems like I'm not getting credit for the rsvps being sent.
    Is anyone having this issue? Oh, and feel free to add me. Ncas17
    When the new CS day starts.. (in another 2hrs) you should start receiving the needed RSVPs. Seems you have asked for more than enough.. so now just wait till overflow Requests come in.
    Remember to reset your game often, so as to refresh game memory. It does take 3days to receive all.. that's 21+21+what's remaining. Later they should all come in.


    But anyhow.. if you have the Hall's 5th upgrade, go ahead and do so. You don't need the RSVPs to receive the Swans (final prize). You receive them 'silently' in your Inventory after the Hall's 5th upgrade. You can then start collecting pink eggs needed for the crafting without finishing the event.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 02-02-17 at 10:16 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

  8. #528
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    When the new CS day starts.. (in another 2hrs) you should start receiving the needed RSVPs. Seems you have asked for more than enough.. so now just wait till overflow Requests come in.
    Remember to reset your game often, so as to refresh game memory. It does take 3days to receive all.. that's 21+21+what's remaining. Later they should all come in.


    But anyhow.. if you have the Hall's 5th upgrade, go ahead and do so. You don't need the RSVPs to receive the Swans (final prize). You receive them 'silently' in your Inventory after the Hall's 5th upgrade. You can then start collecting pink eggs needed for the crafting without finishing the event.
    Thank you so much!!! I didn't realize that finishing the 5th upgrade unlocked the swans!! Why wasn't there a notification? I wish I had read your response before I fell asleep so i could have placed the swans last night and collected this morning. So what do you get for completing the quest?

  9. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    Thank you so much!!! I didn't realize that finishing the 5th upgrade unlocked the swans!! Why wasn't there a notification? I wish I had read your response before I fell asleep so i could have placed the swans last night and collected this morning. So what do you get for completing the quest?
    The swans are it. Those, and the -limited time only- ability to trade their eggs for the pink items in the Royal exchange. Very anticlimactic after all that work. :-/
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

    #return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

  10. #530
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    Thank you so much!!! I didn't realize that finishing the 5th upgrade unlocked the swans!! Why wasn't there a notification? I wish I had read your response before I fell asleep so i could have placed the swans last night and collected this morning. So what do you get for completing the quest?
    You're welcome! I'll add.. you still have lots of time to craft so no worries. Swans drop usually 2 eggs each, but can be 0 and also 4. Golden Eggs I have seen, but they are rare drops.
    Happy Crafting!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •