Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Equestrian Gift - 2017 Jan 25

I don't really understand what the horse in garden should do in eating place... leave aroma cookies on the floor?.. but ok, i'll do these goals.

Executive Chef
    Its nicely drawn, I will at least give it that.

Fashion Designer
    65 gems for another one of that thing? lol

Yes, but how did you avoid the wallpaper, tiles, and various displays?

Fashion Designer
    Hmm, what is this, the fourth goal with NO PROFIT? I think it started with the Roller goal. There's nothing here that I must have - and since I stopped doing NO PROFIT goals I have accumulated so many coins that I am over halfway to my next expansion. So I have more space to display the oodles of items I already have in storage. (In my second bakery, I jumped quickly to my next expansion, and am well on my way to my second.)

Thank you, VanaCatu, for the analysis in post #1. (Should be 6 gems earned, not 12, yes?)
    Last edited by 3squares; 01-26-17 at 09:31 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Not finishing this one purposefully, for the first time. Not losing coins for decorations I personally don't like and will never use. Come on s8, these short goals stink.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Not finishing this one purposefully, for the first time. Not losing coins for decorations I personally don't like and will never use. Come on s8, these short goals stink.
    I agree short goals stink! Storm8 needs to stop doing this to their games..the goals/events in games seem to be getting shorter. What happened to the days when you let us have a month to do stuff. Its great when you give items as an update but don't put them in a short goal!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvil View Post
    I agree short goals stink! Storm8 needs to stop doing this to their games..the goals/events in games seem to be getting shorter. What happened to the days when you let us have a month to do stuff. Its great when you give items as an update but don't put them in a short goal!!
    I don't like the short goals either. Tired of all these recipes that have short cooking times.

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Thank you, VanaCatu, for the analysis in post #1. (Should be 6 gems earned, not 12, yes?)
    Thank you for spotting! Too many chars in code, i feel lost in there sometimes, lol ))))

As to flash goals, i agree. But only because it becomes stressfull (plus double codes, lol ))))
    If to look at RS, i don't mind to get double profit per month... but here, in bakery, i dont understand why sd we double losses per month

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast