Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reggie the Referee is missing

Reggie the Referee is missing

I finished the cruise hours ago but Reggie the referee has not shown up. Is something wrong?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mymealworm View Post
    I finished the cruise hours ago but Reggie the referee has not shown up. Is something wrong?
    Hi... I just submitted a ticket for the same issue. I completed the event hours ago...

Farm Supplier
    I also have the same issue as stated above ^. Its been about 5 hours since I finished the cruise and I have restarted and checked in several times: still no referee in my cafe.

Farm Supplier
    I finished the cruise on Sunday and no Reggie! Will be submitting a ticket.

Reggie showed up for me every 4 hours yesterday and it seems it is only today 25th that she has gone awol to referee in another game!

New Resident

Reggie the referee cruise closed early

I went to finish the cruise before the deadline in and it already showed as a construction site. So I tapped on the goal in my list and finished it up, but no Reggie or unlocking of the new dish. This occurred a few hours ago and I have until 2 o'clock am to finish yet it won't let me into the actual " construction site". This mission was finished as I only had 60 points left, but when I went to complete the mission and put my 60 points and the crew ship was no longer there. Please help because this takes a lot of time to complete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	35642  

Finished the cruise about 7 hours ago and haven't seen Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by jenni4439 View Post
    I went to finish the cruise before the deadline in and it already showed as a construction site. So I tapped on the goal in my list and finished it up, but no Reggie or unlocking of the new dish. This occurred a few hours ago and I have until 2 o'clock am to finish yet it won't let me into the actual " construction site". This mission was finished as I only had 60 points left, but when I went to complete the mission and put my 60 points and the crew ship was no longer there. Please help because this takes a lot of time to complete.
    This happened to me, too! The ship was no longer there while at the side bar there was still assignment icon showing 9 hours left. So I clicked in from the side bar and finished the cruise. But Reggie never showed up!?,

Reggie not showing up for me either, did first day but then vanished
    Last edited by gangstagran; 01-25-17 at 02:01 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast