Thread: Value Package

Executive Chef

Value Package

I am playing this game for a while now. In the beginning just for fun, 'it is a game', but I noticed after a while if we want something more we need to use gems. I saw more often a pack for only 1,99 euro's. Includes gems, food and a animal. I thought a couples month ago why not. So I bought it, and I said to myself for every 1,99 euro's pack let's do it. That was a couple of months ago. Now I only get value pack for 13,22 euro's. Includes coins, food and animal. WHAT??
    Where are the cheap package?
    Is it normal you only get it for the first time, and after that only bigger and more expansive package? It's nice to get a animal I don't have, don't get me wrong, but I actually want gems. I know I can decide to buy only gems, but the 1,99 euro's package are really I nice deal.

Executive Chef
    You only get the cheap $2 pack the first time you buy. After that, all packages are too expensive and not worth it in my opinion and you're better off just buying gems directly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    You only get the cheap $2 pack the first time you buy. After that, all packages are too expensive and not worth it in my opinion and you're better off just buying gems directly.
    Thank you for clearing this up. Then I decide to buying gems directly. Indeed not worth it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Thank you for clearing this up. Then I decide to buying gems directly. Indeed not worth it.
    You're welcome. Glad I could help

New Resident

Question about value pack

I have a question about a value pack. My sister has the game also and I was wondering if I am eligable for that offer. I was never offered the opal pony value pack.

Grand Emperor
    Have you purchased a starter package before? This special offer is a one time offer for all starters. You won't get another after purchase.

Or it may be due to your game level. You may see a different animal for your level.

Fashion Designer
    I have 3 accounts, and I purchased the $1.99 pack on only one of them. It now gets two value packs at a time, usually one for $24.99-$29.99, and another for $14.99-$19.99. My other two accounts get one value pack at a time, always for $1.99, and always the same animal for both accounts.

So, for example, right now Persepheny has:
    100,000 Coins, 125,000 Food, and the Petal Peacock for $29.99
    -or-
    100,000 Coins, 35,000 Food, and the Monarchy for $19.99

However, Sakrysta & MenollyPiper have:
    120 Gems, 10,0000 Food, and the Opal Pony for $1.99

One of these days, they'll put an animal in that $1.99 deal that I'm willing to spring for - Steamtrunk, Owl Bear, one of the old classic fun weirdos. LOL
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    Is the 2$ pack offer only for IOS?

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Is the 2$ pack offer only for IOS?
    I'm on Android and got the offer on both accounts. You can only buy it one time though. Really wish they would change that though, or even make another low payment offer (4.99) or something like it.