Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Red Panda - 2017 Jan 24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Congrats! I'll try again when lunar goat is out of the den..what a waiting game! lol
    :0 Congrats!! I want to try for that one but really want that Melodeer so I haven't started :/ Yup a long waiting game XD
    Good luck!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Good luck! I got 22 hours last night so crossing fingers it's Lunar goat used Valkyrie and garnet Griffin
    Thank you. So far iv only had daredevils when trying for the goat and armordillos when trying for this. Hope you get it!

Oops, I said dare devils and that's a lie lol. It's been constant fire gliders.
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 01-28-17 at 03:32 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryen2736 View Post
    I finally got the Melodeer after 9 Armordillos. I bred the Lullabison & Tubacan both on the first time each and felt really really lucky. Then bunches of Armordillos. I haven't been able to get any other goal animals : Red Panda, Aurora Pegasus, Ember Bear, Sea Drake, Rampage, Solar Simian, Aquatter, etc. (new player).
    Don't feel bad as a new player. I am at level 81 and just yesterday was able to hatch an ember bear. I still don't have the aurora Pegasus. Personally I feel the company wants to see if they can drive us nuts and into bankruptcy over a gaming habit. Lol.

I've learned to be more patient playing this game.
    I play this game to relax 😇😁

Trying to get a melodeer

Hi so I am looking for more friends and need gems to be able to get a melodeer as of am not having luck breeding. So can someone please add me and send me gems please. I will return the favour. My id is adorablemonica

Quote Originally Posted by adorablemonica View Post
    Hi so I am looking for more friends and need gems to be able to get a melodeer as of am not having luck breeding. So can someone please add me and send me gems please. I will return the favour. My id is adorablemonica
    I need a gem friend too. I invited you. My ID is diet4life and forest name is Merida's Forest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by diet4life View Post
    I need a gem friend too. I invited you. My ID is diet4life and forest name is Merida's Forest.
    I invited u both so pls accept my request
    my id is seraconan
    forest name is sera's forest

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't have much time to breed this animal because of the storybook and I tried several times for the melodeer (without luck).
    I was surprised that I did breed the panda after two tries (got my luck there), just in time. I'm gonna hatch it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I didn't have much time to breed this animal because of the storybook and I tried several times for the melodeer (without luck).
    I was surprised that I did breed the panda after two tries (got my luck there), just in time. I'm gonna hatch it tomorrow.
    What was your formula?! I'm still trying

Thank seraconan.

Rhino Keeper
    Bleh! Neither this or the music one will get completed for me. Earth fire for both but no red panda, no tubacan to even try for that 3rd one on the quest (I already had a lulabison and of course that's the one I managed to breed early on lol so I've still one in storage too!), and this is pretty much all I was breeding non stop. Lots of sold off armadillos, and watch the next event require like 8 of them or something now that I sold them all off lol
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast