Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chakra Dragon: January 27 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting. If only storm8 would give us a break.. just for a little while.

Rhino Keeper
    These really long fail times are gonna make this difficuly. Most all between 15 and 20 hours. At that rate might get to try 8 attempts at it before the diamond temple runs out.

Fashion Designer
    Yea hope diamond temple really work out

Rhino Keeper
    I've activated it three times it in past and it has worked everytime so fingers crossed

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I have it breeding now. Mercury and Sapphire with diamond temple activated. Good luck

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Yes I have it breeding now. Mercury and Sapphire with diamond temple activated. Good luck
    Big big CONGRATULATIONS ☆ Bet you're doing the happy dance...all the way down the street.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Big big CONGRATULATIONS ☆ Bet you're doing the happy dance...all the way down the street.
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the 34 hour timer.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to those who have bred the elusive and beautiful Chakra and Best of Luck to those trying.

Can someone confirm for me that I did breed Chakra and it's the only 34 hour dragon? I have looked at it a few times but don't believe it

My first attempts were Gemstone/Diamond - for some stupid reason, I thought that would be the best combo - but all I've got were holographics,
    islands, etc., etc.

My baby island did get another Quetzal that way.

I then decided on my main island to try Diamond and Garnet and got a Ruby. Nice, as I don't have one.

After many more tries on both islands and a bit of speeding up, something told me to try Diamond and Black Pearl - about 5:25 am est on my main island.
    Voila! 34 hours popped up. I thought, for sure, it was going to be something else, but, I think it is it!

I do have the diamond temple which I activated on Friday.

Here is a pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16265511_10210411739922331_3575903280796376388_n.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	35702

After a week of the flu and various other mishaps, this couldn't have come at a better time .
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post

Congrats Chloesisland! Also, compliments to the artist, Flatfoot!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    So Diamond and gemstone haven't worked for anyone? Congrats to you guys that bred it already that's great!! Possibly sapphire and diamond?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast