Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Chakra Dragon: January 27 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyRum View Post
    Hi y'all, Sorry if you didn't get Chakra yet!! Keep trying!! Just curious though, for those who had diamond temple activated, how many diamonds did u breed? Do u think it was worth it??
    Well I got a Quetzal. Nothing compared to the person above me. Lots and lots of 20 hour fails tho. Sadly I spent 150 gold in speed breeding and the results were as above.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I gave up on Chakra. Too many 20+ hour fails. I had a good run anyway. Got the following:
    - 3x Diamond Prism (wanted Glimmer ... )
    - Quasar
    - Helios
    - Achilles
    - Crusader (already had many)
    - Mercury (already had one)
    - Gold (already had one)
    - Quetzal (already had one)
    - Angel
    - Crown Jewel
    - and 48 hour Valiant on the nest now.

um, i think i'm done with speed breeding now. Spent about 2000 gold, but thats still a big saving. Prism and Chakra were way too hard to breed, and trying for Glimmer I kept getting Diamond Prisms. I might keep trying for Chakra without more gold spend after I pop the Valiant off. I should still have a few days to go with the temple boost
    You really got all those? Speed breeding taken into account with 2k gold that's still amazing. What were you breeding?
    Last edited by marathon2615; 02-07-17 at 03:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ridiculous!!!! I activated diamond temple, today is the last day (15 hours) and I got just one Diamond dragon- Mercury. All others just fails Holographic and Island dragon. Really is this fear with diamond temple????!!!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    Ridiculous!!!! I activated diamond temple, today is the last day (15 hours) and I got just one Diamond dragon- Mercury. All others just fails Holographic and Island dragon. Really is this fear with diamond temple????!!!!
    Feel lucky you got that Mercury. I wasted gold buying the temple only to get a parade of non diamonds for 7 days. I would've settled for another Angel Dragon but nothing. It was disappointing to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    You really got all those? Speed breeding taken into account with 2k gold that's still amazing. What were you breeding?
    Yeah, this was my grand plan for the last few months. I bred just Diamond 15 with all the basic element dragons. Saving up 2k of gold isn't easy given all the events running and winning tickets for my own Gold Horizon dragon. However I did notice that splitting seemed to decrease the longer I sped bred. My first hour had zero diamond hybrids, then suddenly they came out in a rush, two or three hybrids within a short burst. I have four nests so I could pop 4 diamond hybrid eggs on before taking a breather to let the 40+ hour hatching & breeding take its own time. I did my haul in two speed breeding sessions. So for future I would recommend saving up a lot of gold and then blowing it in one go to get that "diamond rush" effect. If you want a blow by blow account of my run I wrote it down here https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-Temple/page9

I'm now done with the diamond temple for a while. I need to save up a lot more gold for next time since the remaining diamond hybrids I have left to breed have lots of 20 hour fails.
    Last edited by JustKay; 02-08-17 at 12:50 AM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Finally, success with Diamond and Gemstone. Still trying for Crown Jewel.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    Finally, success with Diamond and Gemstone. Still trying for Crown Jewel.
    Update: The chase for Crown Jewel is over...I got it just now using Infinity and Castle.

Fashion Designer
    I've been using the Diamond\Infinity and Emerald to try for the Chakra. At least a high percentage of the many many fails are Emeralds instead of Sapphires, so it cuts my 20 hour fails about in half over using that dragon. The combo also yields only one Common, the Island, and has about the fewest possibilities (10). A side benefit is that it gives me lots of Emeralds to use for raising to Level 6 in the Adventure Leagues.

Of course, when I need it to throw me an Island for Bingo, it gives Waveriders and Holographics. -_-

Ad Astra Per Aspera

**Quetzal and Gemstone offer the same possible results. They also give the same Island Dragon over and over. :/
    Last edited by Hartoled; 03-01-17 at 12:01 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Six weeks today, of breeding for this dragon, perhaps 2-8 times a day. My Diamond 15 + Emerald 10 couple with a Boosted Breeding is more reliable at producing Island Dragons than adult Water and Forest non-boosted pairs are. I mix it up with a Quetzal 10 + Gemstone 10 Boosted, every few pairings or when I have 2 roosts gone idle.

I'm beginning to think that Green is not a good color to work with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Six weeks today, of breeding for this dragon, perhaps 2-8 times a day. My Diamond 15 + Emerald 10 couple with a Boosted Breeding is more reliable at producing Island Dragons than adult Water and Forest non-boosted pairs are. I mix it up with a Quetzal 10 + Gemstone 10 Boosted, every few pairings or when I have 2 roosts gone idle.

I'm beginning to think that Green is not a good color to work with.
    Stone the crows, bought the recharge for my diamond temple yesterday had been hoping to breed some dragons I was missing but to no avail!

Decided to put Gemstone level 6 and Quetzal level 10 on the breeding den and managed a 34 hour Chakra, so I am still doing my happy dance at the moment and grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat

So the green combo does work, trying swapping the colours around from Emerald to Quetzal and your Diamond to Gemstone, it certainly worked for me and yes no more blessed Islands for awhile!
    Last edited by random59; 03-14-17 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Correction time on recharge of Diamond temple.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567