Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: January 25 2017

Farm Supplier
    Was hoping for Chinese new year goals or sale items but am glad this is a short goal. Hopefully Valentine's goals coming up next month.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I think this will be the first time I purposefully don't complete a goal. Tired of the net loss, especially when I don't like the decorations. Good luck, all.
    I haven't done the last 3 goals because there was NO PROFIT. Waiting to see how this one shapes up, but so far it's not looking very profitable.

Fashion Designer
    OMG, the horsey cake pops are ADORABLE! Just love them and their base. Cute, cute, cute.

Can anyone post pics of the cider drink and whatever might come after that? I really don't want to spend money for things I don't want unless there are super-cute things to make.

I don't have half a million coins, you know?

For all the people wondering about Chinese New Year, most of America doesn't know when it is, much less what a big deal it is in China or how long it goes on. It isn't really celebrated here, so maybe that's why there's not a bunch of stuff for it. Maybe not, but maybe.

No clue why they didn't do Valentine stuff in time for it to be done, displayed and enjoyed.

Horses.🐴 At the end of January / beginning of February. That makes the kind of sense that...doesn't. Is there some sort of equestrian competition going on?? I dunno. But the cake pops are cute!!👍🏽💚

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    OMG, the horsey cake pops are ADORABLE! Just love them and their base. Cute, cute, cute.

Can anyone post pics of the cider drink and whatever might come after that? I really don't want to spend money for things I don't want unless there are super-cute things to make.

I don't have half a million coins, you know?

For all the people wondering about Chinese New Year, most of America doesn't know when it is, much less what a big deal it is in China or how long it goes on. It isn't really celebrated here, so maybe that's why there's not a bunch of stuff for it. Maybe not, but maybe.

No clue why they didn't do Valentine stuff in time for it to be done, displayed and enjoyed.

Horses.🐴 At the end of January / beginning of February. That makes the kind of sense that...doesn't. Is there some sort of equestrian competition going on?? I dunno. But the cake pops are cute!!👍🏽💚
    We have had some Chinese New year updates before, so they're aware. If they're not going to do a new one, perhaps they will re-issue an old one so people can get the ovens and decorations.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    We have had some Chinese New year updates before, so they're aware. If they're not going to do a new one, perhaps they will re-issue an old one so people can get the ovens and decorations.
    I hope old things get released but they seem intent on frustrating and disappointing newbies. Can't imagine why, but that seems to be the case. "No pizza toss for you! Bwahahaha!"

I didn't mean that they hadn't heard of Chonese New Year, but that since so many people haven't, it might not be a big seller. The majority of America would figure it's like our New Year and not the big whup in China that it is. Plus, most don't care a lot about other countries' holidays.

Personally, I'd like to see the CNY stuff. 😀

Is it even possible to post pics here?

Executive Chef
    The lunar parade is on sale.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Yes, I just saw this LTO. It's out for 5 days for 32 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Darn, did this just go on sale today? I was hoping for some Chinese New Year stuff to be on sale along with this week's update but since there didn't seem to be anything Wednesday, I assumed we weren't getting anything and just bought it then at the regular price.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    Darn, did this just go on sale today? I was hoping for some Chinese New Year stuff to be on sale along with this week's update but since there didn't seem to be anything Wednesday, I assumed we weren't getting anything and just bought it then at the regular price.
    Yup, it's now 32 gems. What was the regular price?

Rhino Keeper
    I for one think it was a very generous goal considering the 4 prices... Sure u might not make a profit but that's what the standard ovens are for. I don't know when I'll be using this equestrian stuff but I'm glad I have something new. I'm considering the lunar parade but 33 gems is still steep for one week's display. I'm going to be changing my theme for Vday come Feb. Now can Storm8 re-release cuspids corner booth, pretty please?? I was a newbie when the goal started in 2012 😞

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast