Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: January 25 2017

Farm Supplier
    I'm with everyone else, why would we want a darn horse in the middle of our bakery? Do our customers can see then poop? No for real, androids got the old valentine version back, whats that about? Pls bring back old stuff we never had chances to get. All said

Well, I too thought that Valentine decor would be more appropriate--or even Super Bowl themed items. These items are very cute (no health department is going to allow animals in a food prep/service area) This theme would have been better suited for the Derby (I'm from KY/USA) on the first Saturday in May! Why are they making such inappropriate-timewise-themes for us to play on this expensive game?

Fashion Designer
    Expensive is right. And getting more expensive all the time. Has anyone else noticed that they've put the price of gems up by 25%? The large 580 gems now costs a staggering 99.99 U.K. Pounds! The quality has plummeted, almost everything costs gems and yet they've increased the price! Any sort of increase would be wrong, but this. It beggars belief.

I have gem dispensers so I don't buy them for BS now but I also play castle story and often buy gems on there. Never again. Mind you at least you get the quality with that game.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-25-17 at 12:29 AM. Reason: removed starred word
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    While I'm not in support of horses in bakeries, I think it's a just too early for Valentine's Day. It's still January for Pete's sake!
    I agree that maybe it's still a bit too early for Valentine's content, but lots of people are asking for it, so I think Storm8 should listen to the majority of their players so they/we won't get disappointed.

Would be a miracle if that appliance was for coins. Not really interested in the other items. Oh well, back to saving up coins and gems for an upcoming Valentine sale. 🤞🤞

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Agree
    -----------------------------------------

S8 has just released a Valentine's edition of the game. Is there anything new in it?
    Its not new its from 2014 & there is nothing different on it. I installed it to get gems.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Graceful and majestic, welcome the equestrians into your Shop! They will need all the delicious food so they can get back to their companions. Quit horsing around with the Horse Party Display in Bakery Story!
    These are some mane items:

• Equestrian Display decoration
    • Equestrian Hazel decoration
    • Horse in Garden decoration
    Guys,whatever happened to Chinese new year?

strange theme, very random. More suited to spring time.

What happened to doing holiday themes? That's why I started playing these games (years and years ago). All of these updates/goals just seem so random. Not to mention, everything is so gem heavy now, that I can't buy it anyway. Smh...

ok i see 2 ovens, so it seems to be goals again...
    openning the goals thread then: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...questrian-Gift

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    ok i see 2 ovens, so it seems to be goals again...
    openning the goals thread then: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...questrian-Gift
    I see one oven. That's a counter next to the appliance

These are goals!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast