Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Igloo Dragon - January 24, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by jennil66 View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with their battle arena since the update? I can get in but the bash and magic buttons are missing. Any ideas?
    Yes, I, too, can't battle after the update...and I did force close...and when I reopened the game, the timer had started again for the next battle so apparently I must have lost!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Little hero 15 won against Rainbow Sentinel and Metal 15 beat warrior king. For what it's worth. Good luck guys
    My little hero and metal is keep losing... they are waiting in long line of spa...

New Resident
    I've notified Storm8 of the problem but wether they resolve in time for us to finish the tournament is another thing.

Rhino Keeper
    RS is kicking me. Ivery tried everything can't get passed it. I have no diamonds and my little hero keeps going down. I tried mythic like someone said and nothing. Anymore suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by jennil66 View Post
    I've notified Storm8 of the problem but wether they resolve in time for us to finish the tournament is another thing.
    I notified Kooky Panda and was told to restart game. I did but still no buttons.

Fashion Designer
    Any suggestion on warrior king? Lost diamond, infinity so many times that I cannot even count. Metal, fire (lvl 15 and 1), little hero, mythic, ignis, mystic and more...: stuck on for a day now..::

Edit: finally got it with dimond..
    Last edited by luckyaa7; 01-28-17 at 09:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally took down RS with my level 9 stalwart with (bmb). Hopefully I can continue to beat this tournament. We will see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Any suggestion on warrior king? Lost diamond, infinity so many times that I cannot even count. Metal, fire (lvl 15 and 1), little hero, mythic, ignis, mystic and more...: stuck on for a day now..::

Edit: finally got it with diamond..
    You have lots a luck. I stuck on this for 2 days (since friday morning) and this morning (for me) about hour ago finally take down with Diamond too
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by debosden View Post
    I notified Kooky Panda and was told to restart game. I did but still no buttons.
    I've uninstalled and installed again but still no buttons. I guess I'm no going to finish this tournament 😡

Rhino Keeper
    After bad start, overal easy tourney -no major problems on our 3 accounts.. Kid finished with one lose only..

Full resultst on page 1.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast