Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lunar New Year - World Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Yes! An old fashioned community event! New dragons and a community dragon. Here's hoping this is doable.
    You need to collect at least 265 Red Envelopes a day to reach the last prize. It is doable, even without spending any gold(either in the past or the present). Granted, the numbers would require you to collect everything instantly with a second missed, which is impossible, but we don't need to be so pedantic, here. It's just a rough guide. With only one nest, one evolution temple and all 7 Farms, plus the Quest and Lucky Coin, one could make a maximum of 294 Red Encelopes a day, if they collected around the clock.

7 Farms x 24 Hours = 168
    1 Evolution Temple = 24
    1 Nest = 24
    Quest 6 Red Envoleps every 3 hours 8 times a day = 48
    Lucky Coin 5 Red Evelopes every 4 hours 6 times a day = 30

Again, that adds up to 294 a day, if my maths s****s are not in error. If you have any extra Nests or Evolution Temples, it just becomes that much easier. Each one is an extra 24 potential points a day. With all four Nests and both Evolution Temples, that's 390 a day. The real challenge will be seeing how many Red Envelopes we need for the final Community Dragon.
    Last edited by D_Raho; 01-24-17 at 02:31 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    D_Raho: I'm assuming you meant "Farms" instead of "Nests" on your first line, just to avoid any confusion
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    D_Raho: I'm assuming you meant "Farms" instead of "Nests" on your first line, just to avoid any confusion
    Oh dear, yes. lol

Thank you for pointing that out.

Executive Chef
    don't forget that points will probably double at the end
    so don't give up too fast
    i remember that my baby account reached the last individual prize couple hours before end !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Since they have the Parade Pond, maybe they'll also re-release the Koi dragon...? Since fish also relates to Chinese New Year...

Btw, the Parade Pond Habitat along with Jousting Arena looks wonderful. Good Job to the designer~

Random question: anyone know if the Jousting Arena was released before? I feel like I've seen it before...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Since they have the Parade Pond, maybe they'll also re-release the Koi dragon...? Since fish also relates to Chinese New Year...

Btw, the Parade Pond Habitat along with Jousting Arena looks wonderful. Good Job to the designer~

Random question: anyone know if the Jousting Arena was released before? I feel like I've seen it before...
    Jousting arena looks like the Champion habitat if it were restored IMHO
    Dragon Story: Lordgemini42 (main account) goddard7006 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests

Rhino Keeper
    I was actually expecting the Lunar Monkey from last year. Look like S8 is a year late... but better late than never

the lunar monkey dragon looks cool but I'm not too crazy about these dragons though since the types are common. I will play for the monkey at least. I hope everyone can get them all plus the community prizes
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Executive Chef
    I don't know if I will have to give up the rooster but it seems quite difficult to reach 265 a day, as I don't collect round the clock and furthermore I missed the 20hr crop at first collect so yea
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    don't forget that points will probably double at the end
    so don't give up too fast
    i remember that my baby account reached the last individual prize couple hours before end !
    I hope this happens,but I am not too sure this time around. Fingers crossed.

It's great to see a dragon back in the community goal.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast