Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customers leaving unhappy after going to dressing room or mirror???

Unhappy Customers leaving unhappy after going to dressing room or mirror???

For some reason more than half of all the customers that use a mirror or dressing rooms are leaving unhappy, and this just started happening today! I switched things around, added different items and expanded my store but nothing changed the problem.
    It seems really unusual to me that its only the customers that use the mirrors or dressing rooms that are leaving unhappy, and that it's such a large amount of them.
    Does anybody know why this would happen?? I could definitely use some tips on how to fix this one!
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    one answer- your customers are lazy and cannot walk to the mirrors

FIX: slap them silly
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star

Fashion Designer
    If u are on android you may want to check this thread out. It could be of some help to u.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...droid-problem-)

The Honorable Panda
    Can you post a picture of your store?? That would help so we can see your design and try to help. One tip, if you have mirrors on the wall, make sure there is no table or anything in front of it so shoppers can walk up to the mirror.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    MAke sure there are no tables in front of the mirrors or changing rooms. Actually, make sure nothing is front of the changing rooms or mirrors, ;P.

I am having this same exact problem. There is NOTHING in front of my mirrors or dressing rooms. Other customers are using them with no problem. More than half of my customers are leaving unhappy after looking in the mirror or coming out of the dressing room. I also expanded and purchased another cash register but it did not remedy the problem. Any help would be great!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    are you able to post a picture so we can see?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Im having the exact same problem. I never bothered to access the forum til now. Everybody goes into the dressing rooms or looks in the mirrors, and leaves brokenhearted without stopping at the cash register and with no pink bag. My overall happiness rating never goes down. I will try to take a picture but nothing is blocked and if mrsfabolous added another register then access to it shouldn't be the issue either. Please help! It's depressing looking at all these broken hearts!
    Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab

Rhino Keeper
    i had that problem for weeks on my android and iphone. i rearranged everything and everyone was happy again.
    the issue for me was that the dressing rooms could not be set in the L shape, they had to be laid straight against the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyandClassy View Post
    For some reason more than half of all the customers that use a mirror or dressing rooms are leaving unhappy, and this just started happening today! I switched things around, added different items and expanded my store but nothing changed the problem.
    It seems really unusual to me that its only the customers that use the mirrors or dressing rooms that are leaving unhappy, and that it's such a large amount of them.
    Does anybody know why this would happen?? I could definitely use some yuptips on how to fix this one!
    Thanks!
    Hey!!! I just got all of my customers happy!! Its simple all u have to do is make sure u have 2 or more registers and put dressing rooms on each side of your boutique!! And ur customers will be happy ur welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast