Thread: Elusive Birthstone Dragon...

Elusive Birthstone Dragon...

So, what is considered to be a Birthstone dragon? I have had the "Breed with a Birthstone Dragon" bingo tile for about 24 hours now. I have attempted to clear this tile twice, and neither were considered successful attempts. I bred with both an Emerald and Amethyst dragon, and neither were successful in satisfying this requirement...

What gives?
    As of September 30th, 2017:

Level 198
    $1,067,000,000+ coins
    870,000+ food
    291 neighbors
    17,893 Gold (all earned, none bought!)
    561 unique dragons, to include:
    52 Champion dragons
    11 out of 13 Gold dragons
    8 Diamond dragons
    206/235 habitats filled

Fashion Designer
    Birthstone dragon is a breedable gemstone yellow hybrid that can be purchased for 700 gold. It's hard to breed or so it seems as I have not been able to get it yet even tho I am still trying. But you will need the actual dragon to satisfy that goal, otherwise just refresh it.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Birthstone dragon is a breedable gemstone yellow hybrid that can be purchased for 700 gold. It's hard to breed or so it seems as I have not been able to get it yet even tho I am still trying. But you will need the actual dragon to satisfy that goal, otherwise just refresh it.
    I'll be darned. I didn't even think about Birthstone being an actual dragon! I simply thought that they wanted you to breed with dragons that are named after actual birthstones! Tricky, tricky, that Storm8!

Appreciate the help, Sim!
    As of September 30th, 2017:

Level 198
    $1,067,000,000+ coins
    870,000+ food
    291 neighbors
    17,893 Gold (all earned, none bought!)
    561 unique dragons, to include:
    52 Champion dragons
    11 out of 13 Gold dragons
    8 Diamond dragons
    206/235 habitats filled

Banned
    I would say save up 400 essence and craft one like I did. I tried forever to breed Birthstone but got nothing but dirt bag commons. I gave up after a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I would say save up 400 essence and craft one like I did. I tried forever to breed Birthstone but got nothing but dirt bag commons. I gave up after a while.
    I crafted it & in the just completed Bingo, bred it to fulfill a "Breed with a Birthstone dragon". I have raised the 2nd to L4, ready for a "raise a Gemstone type to L6" tile.