Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game crashing problem

New Resident
    Used to play all the time, took a break when I switched phones and lost all of my progress, coins, dice. Just started playing again, but my game crashes 2 or 3 times a night, losing gems, boosts, dice, etc. I'd hoped to find a solution here but it looks like everything I've already tried and hasn't helped. Is there any real solution to this? When you pay money for gear to play, you shouldn't be losing it in game crashes

New Resident
    I got absolutely had the same issue over and over again the last couple weeks!! It's incredibly frustrating to lose everything you purchased to play on top of the free stuff given to you I don't purchase anything for other games but this one and it is incredibly frustrating to have it gone and not be my fault and I have yet to receive any answers

New Resident
    Same thing happens to me the last couple weeks I begin the bingo round then suddenly the round ends way too early and I've lost all my dice.
    Is it true that storm8 dose nothing to reimburse you for lost dice and gems I spend a lot of money on in app purchases I really enjoy playing Monopoly bingo but I'm starting to think I might need to look for another bingo game to play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12