Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Festive Friends World Event! - Missing Community Prize

Fashion Designer

Festive Friends World Event! - Missing Community Prize

I still haven't got the final prize. Has this been looked into? Any body else?

I also did not get the decorative chimney; I have no idea if I won tiles ....I've won a lot with spins and was not counting.

The glitch may be do do with those of us who had already won the prizes in other events... I did start out the event already having 1 jack in the ball, 16 tiles, 1 chimney and 2 of the trees, and even posted about it on page 4 of the thread. I did win the jack in the ball for sure.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 01-02-17 at 11:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I did get the Christmas Tree and Jack in the Ball, but I did NOT receive the decorated chimney.

Rhino Keeper
    I also didn't receive the 1st community prize, Decorated Chimney. The community prizes were repeats and I had 1 from previous event. That's not the point tho. I should have received the Chimney from this event as well, but I still have not gotten it. I also had problems with the other community prizes.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We've verified that each of you have received your rewards for the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please confirm

Hey Everyone, Are we having a runaway Christmas Tree? Can you check and post your confirmation in this bug thread?

Festive Friends World Event! - Missing Community Prize

I've moved your post and started a bug thread.

@CocoMom101, sandygin, Silverrain1 - Can you check as well?
    I got the Christmas tree but not the decorated chimney. Thanks for looking into it. The chimneys a lovely piece of decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Did you get the chimney?
    I did not get the chimney either... added info to the post in the bug thread linked above. (For instance, I do have a chimney, and 2 trees.....but I had those before the event started! I'm now supposed to have 2 chimneys and 3 trees.

(I received the snow man....I went from 3 to 4 of them. I received the jack in the ball, so I now have 2 of them.)
    Last edited by saucysammis; 01-03-17 at 03:39 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I got the Christmas tree but not the decorated chimney. Thanks for looking into it. The chimneys a lovely piece of decoration.
    I've added you to the report for checking. Please wait for them to check.

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I did not get the chimney either... added info to the post in the bug thread linked above. (For instance, I do have a chimney, and 2 trees.....but I had those before the event started! I'm now supposed to have 2 chimneys and 3 trees.

(I received the snow man....I went from 3 to 4 of them. I received the jack in the ball, so I now have 2 of them.)
    I've flagged over your case for recheck.

Rhino Keeper

My two Jack In the Balls and two Christmas Trees were earned during THIS event. My Decorated Chimney and one Christmas Tree were earned during a PAST event. I do not really need more than what I already have but it is a glitch that should be addressed.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue as sparklegirly. The items I have in storage were from a past World Event and Spin to Win. The Community Prizes were never added from this event. It just looks that way because they are duplicates from previous wins. You can tell because I only have 1, not 2 chimneys and so forth. Not anything to get worked up over, but it is a glitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast