Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: KOI Pond decoration shrank!

KOI Pond decoration shrank!

Has anyone else noticed that the Koi Pond has shrank? (first prize item from takeaway box)
    I bought it with 70gems in 2014 I think and it is the main decoration for my restaurant.

Can someone check yours and let me know if im going crazy?!

Im cheesed off since there is this huge empty space around it. I have stored it and put it out again. Still tiny... Omg.. Devastated

Quote Originally Posted by almondgold View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the Koi Pond has shrank? (first prize item from takeaway box)
    I bought it with 70gems in 2014 I think and it is the main decoration for my restaurant.

Can someone check yours and let me know if im going crazy?!

Im cheesed off since there is this huge empty space around it. I have stored it and put it out again. Still tiny... Omg.. Devastated
    Sorry about that! I don't have an extra space around my Koi Pond. Can you please take a screenshot of the item in design mode, so that we can see the outline?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-24-04-05-41.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	159.7 KB 
ID:	35604

Here you go.. It used to take up the entire space.

Quote Originally Posted by almondgold View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-24-04-05-41.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	159.7 KB 
ID:	35604

Here you go.. It used to take up the entire space.
    I have discussed this with the team, and that in the past, there was an issue with this Koi Pond asset (3x4) that the game does not support. While it was a 3x4, it took up a 4x4 space. Any item that was placed in the 1x4 space would overlap with the Koi Pond.

In order to fix it, the asset is now a 3x3.

Fashion Designer
    Why not make it 4x4? This is a focal point in my restaurant all summer and now it looks like a toy. NOT a good change. Considering how much this cost to obtain can you ask the team to make it bigger??

Yes, it looks awful now. 4 by 4 will be bettet and it looks absolutely ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Why not make it 4x4? This is a focal point in my restaurant all summer and now it looks like a toy. NOT a good change. Considering how much this cost to obtain can you ask the team to make it bigger??
    Yes, please! This is an expensive asset. Appropriate for it to be 4x4 - it's what we purchased.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    I have discussed this with the team, and that in the past, there was an issue with this Koi Pond asset (3x4) that the game does not support. While it was a 3x4, it took up a 4x4 space. Any item that was placed in the 1x4 space would overlap with the Koi Pond.

In order to fix it, the asset is now a 3x3.
    I never had this problem and I use lots of plants and one square items around it! And truthfully if it WAS a problem I would rather deal with it than have the pond 3x3!

Or how about give us a choice? Like keep it or get rid of it and give us our gems back,

Nightclub Owner
    wow. Lol. So instead of making it bigger or leaving it as it was, the team decided to quietly make it smaller? Did they think no one would notice?

Fashion Designer
    And I thought my eyes were fooling me! Totally agree with all you guys saying that it should've been enlarged, not shrank! It was such a beautiful piece and now it really IS too small

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast