Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KOI Pond decoration shrank!

They probably shrank it because enlarging it would glitch with any items that were overlapping the original design. i.e. you could have lost a decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Ok so how do I get my money back? This was the TOP prize in a box and I spent a lot of REAL money to win it. Now it's not even worth having and it is certainly NOT the caliber of the top prize. It's now comperable to the swan pond in the current goal. A tier one prize that is out of scale and looks more like a duck puddle.

So what's next? The blossom pool? The explanation makes no sense as there are other items in the game that are not perfectly square nor did I ever notice a problem with decorations overlapping it.

I am serious, how do I get my money back that I spent in that box?

You've gotta be kidding me!! The koi pond is a major piece for when I set up an oriental theme restaurant or a summer theme. The bridge is/was a perfect way to merge two scenes together!! I too paid real money for that!!! now it just looks like one of those table top water fountains!! It seems like a HUGE backslide to the kiddy look again. Kids play with toys and really aren't bothered with design and certainly wouldn't pay real money to obtain it!! Just please put back the way it was for everyone who already has it!!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    I have discussed this with the team, and that in the past, there was an issue with this Koi Pond asset (3x4) that the game does not support. While it was a 3x4, it took up a 4x4 space. Any item that was placed in the 1x4 space would overlap with the Koi Pond.

In order to fix it, the asset is now a 3x3.
    Those of us who bought it as a 3x4, have come up with ways to make it work. I myself put it on top of water floor tiles with path floor tiles leading from the bridge. I put the lily pad tables around and it looks just fine!! If it's not broke don't fix it! Mine wasn't broken!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Ok so how do I get my money back? This was the TOP prize in a box and I spent a lot of REAL money to win it. Now it's not even worth having and it is certainly NOT the caliber of the top prize. It's now comperable to the swan pond in the current goal. A tier one prize that is out of scale and looks more like a duck puddle.

So what's next? The blossom pool? The explanation makes no sense as there are other items in the game that are not perfectly square nor did I ever notice a problem with decorations overlapping it.

I am serious, how do I get my money back that I spent in that box?
    Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Why can't you just make the asset for the koi pond 4x4, so it stays the same size and everyone is happy

I bought the takeout of because I thought the koi pond was bigger. Also, then the picture for the koi pond in the master box list needs to be fixed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!
    I just submitted a form. I'm unable to PM you my ticket # due to your messages being full.
    Not currently adding new neighbors.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    I just submitted a form. I'm unable to PM you my ticket # due to your messages being full.
    Cassie, please send me your ticket number by PM and I will forward it over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Cassie, please send me your ticket number by PM and I will forward it over.
    Will do, thanks!
    Not currently adding new neighbors.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast