Thread: Music

Music

Before the newest update I would listen to Pandora as I played and I could still hear the game sounds but after the update I either have to listen to Pandora and not hear the numbers being called or hear the numbers being called and no Pandora. I really like to do both is there a way to fix it?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlessbeam View Post
    Before the newest update I would listen to Pandora as I played and I could still hear the game sounds but after the update I either have to listen to Pandora and not hear the numbers being called or hear the numbers being called and no Pandora. I really like to do both is there a way to fix it?
    Not sure, but I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm sorry to hear about this issue! Is the game not letting you listen to Pandora at all or is it allowing it but not allowing you to enable sound effects also? Can you let me know how your settings are enabled on the game?

Can you also let me know if the issue only seems to happen with the Pandora app or is it when you are listening to any music? We'll investigate further.
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 01-23-17 at 02:55 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Blocks audio from external apps

I have a galaxy note 5 which I play audio podcasts while I play games. Since the last update Clue Bingo & Monopoly Bing both stop the audio, as soon as I exit the game the audio resumes where it left off. This has only been happening since the last update. The app that I use to play podcasts is called Car Cast.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Missylongbottom View Post
    I have a galaxy note 5 which I play audio podcasts while I play games. Since the last update Clue Bingo & Monopoly Bing both stop the audio, as soon as I exit the game the audio resumes where it left off. This has only been happening since the last update. The app that I use to play podcasts is called Car Cast.
    This is being investigated. I have merged your thread with the current bug thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Any update on this issue?

Hi Missy,

We know the root cause of this issue, and unfortunately it's due to a core engine issue with the current engine version we're using. The good news is we'll be upgrading our engine version soon (currently this is scoped for 2.5.1 for MONOPOLY Bingo and CLUE Bingo, although the Android version of Bingo 2.4.9 has this fixed already, if you want to see it in action).

As Sunlessbeam mentioned, there's a workaround. Active audio will only get interrupted when the game starts. If you pull down the slider from the top of the screen, resume your Pandora (or Google Play Music, or another source) audio, and multitask back in, you can keep playing with your custom background audio. However, as Sunlessbeam noted, this will silence all in-game sounds, so you won't hear ball callouts or in-game music.

I can't give you a firm release date for 2.5.1 since the engine upgrade is a big undertaking, but it will happen Soon(tm), and your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you for playing!
    Last edited by ExcalS8; 04-26-17 at 06:22 PM.