Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fun Game If It Didn't Crash So Much

Rhino Keeper

Fun Game If It Didn't Crash So Much

Before your outage today, the game would only crash once in a while. But today it is crashing constantly. What happened? It was annoying, but not too bad until it also started taking away the items I need when it crashes. When will this be fixed? And if it is because it is the size of the app, then that needs to be fixed. I started playing this game because of Castle Story and Dragon Story. I would have continued to play this game, but right now I am even willing to give up the gold award in the other games and just stop.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

The Honorable Panda
    This is a highly animated game. If you play on an older device try closing out all background applications .

This may help with performance issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I like that it is a fast moving game. I am trying to be more conscientious about closing other apps. The periodic Game Center updates really stop the app. Any way to stop those? Not really interested in that info anyway. Thx
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Grand Emperor
    What specific periodic Game Center updates are you referring to? Can you post screenshots?

i am using new android tablet for Dragon Story only, but the game keeps crashing. I have no other apps running. I am new to the game and it's a great game but so frustrating due to this problem. Any ideas to a solution would be greatly appreciated?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nogard693 View Post
    i am using new android tablet for Dragon Story only, but the game keeps crashing. I have no other apps running. I am new to the game and it's a great game but so frustrating due to this problem. Any ideas to a solution would be greatly appreciated?
    Welcome to the forum, nogard693!
    Sorry to hear about your issues. Can you try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

You have to log out of Game Center to stop the constant banners from flashing across the top of the screen. You don't need to worry about playing while you are not logged in to game Center, your progress will be saved through your storm8 ID so you can pick up from any other device you may be using.
    I play all the time, I close all other apps, clear cache, delete all browsing history, have no other apps running in the background. Also, I have a newer device with 8GB available and the game still crashes constantly. I sure wish they would fix it.

Farm Supplier
    Playing on iPhone. Updated yesterday hoping it would STOP the crashing. Nope! Now crashing every few mins making it almost impossible to play! Considering giving it up. This needs resolved SOON

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Playing on iPhone. Updated yesterday hoping it would STOP the crashing. Nope! Now crashing every few mins making it almost impossible to play! Considering giving it up. This needs resolved SOON
    Are you crushing to the home screen or are you getting the online error message? Which iPhone are you playing on?

Farm Supplier
    iPhone 4s crashed to home screen and I've done all the things previously suggested makes no difference

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast