Thread: Gazing Mirror Not Functional???

Gazing Mirror Not Functional???

Although it's been around for a long time, I just set up shop with the wall mounted Gazing Mirror thinking that it would act like a functional mirror but it doesn't! Even bought and placed 6 of them before discovering this

Is this a bug like with the Star Mirror (quotes below) or was it intended solely as a decoration?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    How come the "star mirror" doesnt work as a mirror like all the other wall mirrors? is it a bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    This has been fixed, and the Star Mirror will have the mirror functionality.
    I keep a minimal neighbour list to ensure smooth game play with limited time.

4★ player that posts DAILY visits with likes & gifts for ALL my active neighbours
    Only accepting invites from those with the SAME PLAY STYLE (invites without a corresponding post will be declined)!

Just another ANDRIOD player miffed @ Storm8 preferential treatment of iOS in Fashion Story

The Honorable Panda
    Not sure, but I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Super, TYSVM! Eagerly awaiting your reply before the redesign continues

4★ player that posts DAILY visits with likes & gifts for ALL my active neighbours
    Only accepting invites from those with the SAME PLAY STYLE (invites without a corresponding post will be declined)!

Just another ANDRIOD player miffed @ Storm8 preferential treatment of iOS in Fashion Story

The Honorable Panda
    The mirror should be working now!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

And that it is! Ahhh, looks sooo much better with this design then the other options Greatly appreciated, many thanks to you & the bug fixer.