Thread: Makeup Counter Randomly Places Items

Rhino Keeper

Makeup Counter Randomly Places Items

When I attempt to place a finished makeup counter product the item is often randomly place on an open counter. I hate this since I usually have a specific place I which to place things.

Is there a way to fix this?

Rhino Keeper
    Can a moderator help me out here please?

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry, but this is not a bug. I would suggest storing all your open counters then when you collect the makeup item it should go to a counter that already has the same item.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The umbrella item does the same thing, it drops orders whenever, usually on the last counter where you placed that same item last.

Farm Supplier
    Yh I noticed this during the rainy day goal it was quite annoying as I also have a specific place for certain items please can this be changed in future as storing all open counters isn't very practical in larger shops

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyella737 View Post
    Yh I noticed this during the rainy day goal it was quite annoying as I also have a specific place for certain items please can this be changed in future as storing all open counters isn't very practical in larger shops
    It's like that in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. I don't see them changing it. You have to pay attention to it, when placing new items, store empty counters.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

So I've noticed this too and hate it! I've noticed that if you go to the make up counter and/or rainy day counter FIRST before doing anything else in the store it will give you the option to place it where you want! But if you go in and clear out tips or place a catalog first then go to these 2 counters it will automatically place it wherever...Sometimes I see its ready after I've already done something in the store so I close the app out and go back in to place them...it works in my store every time! Hope it works for you too...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pleased to know I'm not the only person who is frustrated by this. ��