Thread: Issue with Neighbor request!

Issue with Neighbor request!

Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I have the same issue as before mentioned of being stuck at 19 neighbour replies while it should be more.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Nothing yet.. have reset my game already four times.
    Have received others.. but didn't see yours.
    I am also stuck at 19 this morning (last one came in an hour ago). When I saw it & saw I had 19, I went straight to my 2nd game to finish out the requests. But...alas..there was no request from my main game there!!!. Okay, fine I thought, I'll send Stormie a request now. I'm still waiting. . I went to my 2nd kingdom again after sending another request which was denied since I already had done that 3 hours before, but still no request there.

Ok, S8, you need to fix this request system or stop putting them in timed goals. This is not our fault as was stated in post#676, page 68 by bss0226.
    Now I think you owe everyone another day because of this problem!

At least Stormie came thru for me an hour or so later but why didn't my request show up at my 2nd game?

And, btw, the newsfeed still looses the kingdom names so you have no clue who answered your request - unless you go visit them.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-22-17 at 12:42 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I was stuck on two permits the first day of requests, despite more showing up in my "news" section. I put in a support ticket and only received a "form letter" reply about how gifting works, which wasn't even directly applicable. I had a similar problem happen last event, too.

Rhino Keeper
    I also experienced this problem. Received confirmation that I had the 20 neighbours respond only 19 showed up.

After numerous resets on my device after waiting 8 hours for #20 to show up I had no option but to gem the last one otherwise would have had no chance of completing in time.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ive reported this....

I'm sorry to hear about these issues! We took a look at this task and didn't experience any issues with receiving these items. Did you send any other requests out on the day that you sent the requests?
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about these issues! We took a look at this task and didn't experience any issues with receiving these items. Did you send any other requests out on the day that you sent the requests?
    No, I had not sent out any other requests since the last event.