Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Maker Trio Jan 20, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I hope to get the melodeer; I have of lot of special habitats for 3 animals where I miss the third. I'll try it till I have it if the storybook lets me 😉

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to breed the Tubacan with no luck so far, I really want to make it to the Melodeer, it's so cool looking.

New Resident
    I am literally getting so darn frustrated with these games that I am about ready to delete all of them and stop playing all together. I waste gems after gems trying to breed these new animals and I very seldom ; and I mean very seldom ever get them. I am always getting the same old common ones and it is very frustrating and tiresome. I see some of the most beautiful animals on other people's page and go wow; I wish I could breed those but no...I'm not so lucky. I know I refuse to spend another dime buying gems. Why bother, storm8 is not giving me anything for my effort. I'm trying once more to breed this Moledeer and if I get another Armodillo I am deleting this darn game. I won't be wasting my time any more because obviously storm8 does not appreciate it: and that goes for all the other games that I play. Maybe it is time to spend more time reading my bible and focus on God. Thanks storm8 for opening my eyes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    *EDIT*
    I noticed the Music Melody Habitat says "Limited Time" So my guess is they might retire it after the time is up that we have left to breed those Music animals.
    Can any Mods please confirm?

I went ahead and sold a earth habitat and baught it just incase.

Grrr My first breed (Trying for the Tubacan) was 19 hours which is the rubble rooster T_T I've already had 2 of :/

Thank you for starting this thread with the information on the animals!
    I'm super glad they did the trio again

Good luck all!!!
    I too wish to know if the limited time banner means this habitat is being retired. It's frustrating and I sold mine because it only holds one element and I only won one of the creatures. Also frusterating is that in total it holds only 3 animals. I wish that all the trio habitats could at least be updated the way the holiday hamlet was updated to hold another element.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Thank you for the tip.... I would feel breeding the mother and the kid so definitely not trying that one XD I know it's just a game but I just can't o.o
    I seriously need to work on getting another CU so that I can start using that one for breeding while collecting coins from the 1st just incase I could also get a good gem fail.
    I notice most people using the CU for breeding animals they need and get lucky.
    I got my Crystal Unicorn using my lvl 15 Birthday Bear and lvl 13 Terrorier. I was trying for the Weasel Witch, which is the combination my Daughter used for the Weasel Witch.

Don't know if it will work for you but it might be worth a try.

Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I hope to get the melodeer; I have of lot of special habitats for 3 animals where I miss the third. I'll try it till I have it if the storybook lets me 
    Me too, me too...!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I got my Crystal Unicorn using my lvl 15 Birthday Bear and lvl 13 Terrorier. I was trying for the Weasel Witch, which is the combination my Daughter used for the Weasel Witch.

Don't know if it will work for you but it might be worth a try.

Good luck.
    Thank you, Thankfully I have both of those animals so I will give it a try. The one that worked for me the first time was Armadillo lvl 4 and Hydro Yak (I think lvl 11) after that I tried it a few more times (about 10more times) hoping for another CU but that didn't happen :/

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I too wish to know if the limited time banner means this habitat is being retired. It's frustrating and I sold mine because it only holds one element and I only won one of the creatures. Also frusterating is that in total it holds only 3 animals. I wish that all the trio habitats could at least be updated the way the holiday hamlet was updated to hold another element.
    Hopefully it isn't retired but if it is I thankfully got one and recommend thinking about moving animals around and selling a cheap habitat like Earth , fire or Nature incase it is and you want to get one.
    It would be cool if they made it Music and Earth elements or Music and Fire since the animals are a mixture of those elements at least so we can put some other animals in there if we don't manage to get the trio.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shanygna View Post
    I am literally getting so darn frustrated with these games that I am about ready to delete all of them and stop playing all together. I waste gems after gems trying to breed these new animals and I very seldom ; and I mean very seldom ever get them. I am always getting the same old common ones and it is very frustrating and tiresome. I see some of the most beautiful animals on other people's page and go wow; I wish I could breed those but no...I'm not so lucky. I know I refuse to spend another dime buying gems. Why bother, storm8 is not giving me anything for my effort. I'm trying once more to breed this Moledeer and if I get another Armodillo I am deleting this darn game. I won't be wasting my time any more because obviously storm8 does not appreciate it: and that goes for all the other games that I play. Maybe it is time to spend more time reading my bible and focus on God. Thanks storm8 for opening my eyes.
    I'm sorry to hear you aren't having luck... I have some times where I don't manage to breed the animal I wanted even after trying non stop. My advice is if you baught the gems then maybe buy the animal or another nest to help increase the odds by not having to waste gems to speed up the nest when the breeding is done.
    I made a side and I haven't been breeding anything good, so it could also be that you are new (if you are new) and the odds aren't that great until you level up more? I'm not sure but hope you get some good breeds. *hugs*

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    I love the music animals and am so glad I have got them! They came with great music names to! Lyric, melody and harmony. Wishing you guys the best of luck to get them and hoping to see the return of some trios that I didn't get. Or some new ones.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast