Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Maker Trio Jan 20, 2017

Executive Chef

Music Maker Trio Jan 20, 2017

Breed Lullabison (is it earth/fire? I have it so it's not showing) 12 hour breeding/13 hour evolution time
    To Tubacan (breed earth/fire 9 hour breed/10 hour evolve)
    To get Melodeer music/nature 17 hour incubation/15 hour evolution

Good Luck!

Fashion Designer
    *EDIT*
    I noticed the Music Melody Habitat says "Limited Time" So my guess is they might retire it after the time is up that we have left to breed those Music animals.
    Can any Mods please confirm?

I went ahead and sold a earth habitat and baught it just incase.

Grrr My first breed (Trying for the Tubacan) was 19 hours which is the rubble rooster T_T I've already had 2 of :/

Thank you for starting this thread with the information on the animals!
    I'm super glad they did the trio again

Good luck all!!!
    Last edited by Alideh; 01-20-17 at 07:10 PM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Grrr My first breed (Trying for the Tubacan) was 19 hours which is the rubble rooster T_T I've already had 2 of :/

Thank you for starting this thread with the information on the animals!
    I'm super glad they did the trio again

Good luck all!!!
    I got a rubble rooster too :/ but changed to breed lullabison with pyro pony and got Tubacan .. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I got a rubble rooster too :/ but changed to breed lullabison with pyro pony and got Tubacan .. Good luck!
    Thank you for the tip.... I would feel breeding the mother and the kid so definitely not trying that one XD I know it's just a game but I just can't o.o
    I seriously need to work on getting another CU so that I can start using that one for breeding while collecting coins from the 1st just incase I could also get a good gem fail.
    I notice most people using the CU for breeding animals they need and get lucky.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    I put my Lullabison in with the Garnet Griffin and got a 48 hr timer. Here's hoping it's a Granite Golem.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 01-20-17 at 02:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I put my Lullabison in with the Garnet Griffin and got a 48 hr timer. Here's hoping it's a Granite Golem.
    Very nice! Congrats!

New Resident
    Thank you for the tip.... I would feel breeding the mother and the kid so definitely not trying that one XD I know it's just a game but I just can't o.o
    I seriously need to work on getting another CU so that I can start using that one for breeding while collecting coins from the 1st just incase I could also get a good gem fail.
    What is the CU?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by millyd2 View Post
    What is the CU?
    Crystal Unicorn

Executive Chef
    I usually breed with a gem animal but decided Lullabison may help the breeding, mother/kid? Wouldn't that make Lullabison and Tubacan siblings?

Fashion Designer
    @millyd2 - Yup as Eluzyion said.

@Eluzyion - lol yeah XD
    After I'm done with with the storybook, Aquarius and Music combo quests I'm going to start trying for another CU. I really need to try that and start hoarding some Gem animals.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast