Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why am I getting golden knobs from some neighbors who send food??

Why am I getting golden knobs from some neighbors who send food??

I am using a Samsung tablet android version 6.0.1 my game version is 1.6.02. When some of my neighbors send gifts I don'the get what they send only golden knobs every Day! Why? They say they are sending food but i'm not getting it. It'seems a shame to have to decline several gifts every day because of a glitch! Can anyone help? RollosTreats just opened a few weeks ago so I don't have a lot of nbrs yet but no fun playing if you can'take get the right gifts you Need!

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Do they tell you what kind of food they send? We need this information to take a look further.

I will ask but i've seen others having the same problem. As soon as they reply I will let you know.

They are sending the cappuccino to me but all I get are golden Knobs! Weird huh. Lol

One of my nbrs told me if she gifts while in my bakery I get the right gift which I did today but the others who gift from their nbrs lists still sent golden knobs and not the cappuccino they sent????

Hello? Can anyone help Me?

Oh well guess no help added more nbrs today all sending golden knobs guess i'll go find a game that works.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollostreats View Post
    Oh well guess no help added more nbrs today all sending golden knobs guess i'll go find a game that works.
    Someone will help you but you'll just have to wait sometimes. It's not a job for the people that help you. They're all just players that help other players. They give up a lot of their free time to help. You won't get helped any faster by keep making new posts. I do understand your frustration but just wait and you will get help.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, Rollostreats, yes, you will need to wait another day or so. Your first post was Friday afternoon and Help is limited on the weekends. If you write to Support they can help anytime.

My 2 cents worth is that some time ago the gifting system broke and players now have a default item (for bulk gifting). To send the gift you want to send you must gift through the Social screen, then you choose from the list. From what you've described, your neighbours are not gifting through the social screen and therefore you're getting golden nobs (their default). My default gift is a drip bowl!

If you want to try asking your neighbours for food or coffee again you should. If you still think there is an issue, please reach out to support for an agent to check your game.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Thanks and good luck!

Okay thanks so much spiritwind00 for your help I really appreciate it. No worries there are plenty of other games to play that are not broke. I must have been told wrong about getting help in the forum sorry for posting so much i won't ever post here again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast