Thread: Few Suggestions

Few Suggestions

Orange type- I know we already have orange colored dragons, but we have every color of the rainbow as a type except orange. Red, yellow, green, blue purple and no orange. This to me seems logical, but I know it would be hard to do since theres already dragons that are orange colored.

Temples- When I first started playing, getting 10 dragons of 1 type to level 10 was a large goal. But why stop at the 6 temples? Theres plenty of other types that deserve a temple. Black types, pink, even diamond. Would a diamond one take forever to get? YES but would be a long term goal instead of all the short term ones.

More Food- I find I only plant the same type of food. Diamondates. Maybe a restructuring of food will help, or adding some more high price high output types to increase what people plant.

Store Habitats- Being able to place habitats in storage will make it easier to redesign my island plus I have one i got from using gold but dont use. The only option is to sell it.

Playing with community/neighbors- There is no point of playing with neighbors or community dragons besides a feel good feeling. Maybe for every 100 played, you get 1 gold. Or a spin on a community wheel.

More use to the isles- I have expanded fully in the isles hoping to uncover a mine or something useful. Currently I am just breeding to get my last diamond type there but thats all. I work toward the giant dragon little by little but don't really see the point of going there often. Only being able to place 6 habitats is also a letdown.

Thoughts? I'm open to suggestions and feedback

Excellent suggestions!
    One more to add: how about the possibility to donate or swap your dragons to/with a neighbour. I play with my dad (AtonyB) and he has loads of dragons that i miss and vice versa.

New Resident
    Why don?t you let us do more things with coins? I am sure there are plenty of people with a billion or two lying around. It?s very frustrating to have lots of a useless asset. Maybe make it so we can buy tickets? 10 million for one ticket? Something.
    Please consider doing ANYTHING with coins.
    Thanks

I appreciate the new codex as a way to sort through my dragons as well as trade them. However it would helpful if we could sort them alphabetically as we and highlight where they are. When the adventure league says breed an illusion dragon and you think you have one but don't know where... Also a breeding calculator and a wiki dragon page right on the game would be nice.

Farm Supplier
    Do you think they could start putting habitats as a milestone in the leaderboard events. They used to offer them that?s how I got a lot of my really cool looking habitats. I don?t know why they stopped. And what happened to the wheel that that you could spins and win dragons and other decor or food and I think that had habitats also. That wheel was the best thing!! Thanks for listening.