Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier

Four Walls Instead of Two

I really wish there was a way to create a sort of "wall" on the front sides of your bakery. I mean I understand why you can't, but it'd be nice to put some decorations there like the peer railing or maybe some doors.

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Different Types of Ovens

So I know there are three different types of ovens;
    Easy - The Easy Oven does not require you to tap the screen to prepare the recipe.
    Sonic - These machines, which cost 42 gems, cook the recipe 20% faster than other machines.
    Forever - Available for 42 gems, these machines will keep any food made on them from ever spoiling.

However, I wish there were ovens that could, for example, give you more plates or more coins per plate or something of the sort. Just a little suggestion.

Rhino Keeper

My Wish List

Dear Storm,

These things would be nice...

1. Instead of gifting, let us send a request for the part or food we want. The first twenty people to answer, are the ones who get to gift.

2. Would like to see all fountains animated. This would really make for a nice display.

2. Would like a better tool for keeping track of neighbor’s visits to your bakery. NO ONE has time to sit and watch their news feed all day. Perhaps a green check mark ✅ next to their name and/or time and date stamp after they’ve visited.

3. Think it would be nice to have a second wall for private messages. Sometimes you don’t want the whole neighborhood to see your conversation. As nd some people don’t use the forums.

4. How about we start re-releasing all previous goals, starting with 2011? Also, it would be nice if using goals from RS for BS and vise versa, if maybe the colors were changed. I.E. there was a lamp for the Victorian goal back in 2012, in BS, that I think would look awesome in Red and Blue with some Yellow accents, for RS.

5. It would be nice to have matching things for your Bakery. Most of the time, clashing items are released. Most players like to accessorize. Yup! We’re weirdos!!

6. We need more shrubbery. Trees, bushes, plants...etc...

7. They need to fix the catalogue, (Inventory list) so that items within the list that aren’t being offered anymore can be placed without having to scroll back thru the list after each object is placed. #Frustrating

8. The blocking feature needs to be expanded on. If you block a neighbor, much like social media, the neighbors need to become invisible to each other...PERIOD. Bullying? #ProblemSolved Then neither player can “stalk” each other.

9. Can we PLEASE have more then two lines for each post. We lost the 149 character limit with texting years ago. =/ #JustSayNoToSpam

10. Is it possible to fix it to where anything we post on our wall, stays at the top? Neighbors posts should fall below our own posts. After all, it is OUR wall.

11. OH! And it would really be nice if we could have some different music to choose from. The BS/RS theme music is cute, but it’s been 4 years! lol!

12. Would like to have the option for a square bakery. I hate lopsided designs. #symmetry

That’s all I can think of for now. If anyone else would like to add, feel free. I know some of these things may have been asked for before, but I’m asking again. Even a few of the requests would be nice.

Thanks

P.S. I‘ve attatched a pic of the Tea Cup lamp I was talking about. That would look awesome in Red, Blue, and Yellow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EEFEB298-2713-474A-A6A2-FD9AF03C46FF.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	264.1 KB 
ID:	40637  
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 12-10-17 at 02:32 PM.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see goals with longer time limits. A lot of neighbors did not do the current goal because of the time issue. It is a very tight squeeze.

Rhino Keeper
    These are the colors that I was thinking for the lamp, but polka dots on the lamp would really add to it?s vibrant colors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49678575-E9D3-47C9-B752-A282174F3213.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	40683   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0AD47FCC-1BFE-49AC-A6B3-48ADD0BE12FD.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	40684  
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Candy cane goals

Want to comment to the latest candy canes goals.. There are 5 recipes most are 9 hours.. And only 5 days to finish all the goals.. Even though i made three ovens.. But still couldnt finish this goal... Little disappointed.. Wish you can give us ample time to finish... Thnx.

I think there are way too many parts available. It'd be nice to build new ovens with parts already existing instead of creating new parts all the time. It takes forever to get to the food gifts.

New Resident
    Please optimise the game for iPhone X and the bigger screen thanks

New Resident
    I think we should be able to customize our avatar. This one is plain we all look alike BORING!!!

We need sub categories in the floor and wall decorations tabs. There are just too many things to scroll through. Any kind of breakdown would help.

And when we tap a table to collect a tip pop up who left it. Like the little box that tells you how much time is left while cooking.

Be able to store a counter without losing the food. I can't fully decorate using all of one theme because I can't pick out new counters without losing the food on the ones I want to store for a while.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast