Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Please bring out some kind of Halloween goal already so I can decorate my bakery for more than just a week or days in October
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    It would be really nice to be able to get the Halloween deco year round. I used to have all the Halloween stuff until I got new phones, and my entire game was erased so I had to start all over 3 times.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Miaohmy88 View Post
    It would be really nice to be able to get the Halloween deco year round. I used to have all the Halloween stuff until I got new phones, and my entire game was erased so I had to start all over 3 times.
    There's no need to start over. You just need to create a password for your bakery. Then if anything happens you can sign in with your ID and password. Click on the icon in the top right corner to create your password and also to log in. Hope that helps for future bakeries.

I popped in to make a suggestion. We have fountains for just about everything. I don't think there's a Halloween fountain though. I know I don't have one and also haven't seen one in my travels across worldwide bakeries. I'd love a Halloween fountain please.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

i don't know if anyone is going to read this but please give us a HALLOWEEN DOOR. we had thanksgiving and xmas ones. thank you so much.

Host(ess)
    i have been playing a really long time...anyhooo..i wish that they would have like a twice yearly sale or something similar to have any or select old ones to either buy (real or bakery story money)..and or maybe a like a trade market...say i have like 4 santa ovens so jenny wants to buy like 2 of them ..but she has like a forever oven i would like ...we could do a trade...i think that would open alot of possibilities...i think that w be great...what about old goals to get said ovens,,,open them open again for ppl that missed it...not everyone can play every single day...just saying

Fashion Designer
    Maybe reasonably priced items?

Executive Chef
    I would like to see all the Halloween decor made available for the month of October. Including all Halloween crates and all past Halloween goal items. I don't care that I've spent money on crates in the past to get that more exclusive item or that I've played solidly to finish up the goals and earn the goal prizes, people love the holiday items and a lot of people would pay gems to get them so open up these items in the regular market (no duplicate crate prizes) for one month and allow people the chance to buy them.

I do appreciate the crates being put on sale for 50% off, it's especially great if you're new to the game but as an older player I'm not willing to keep opening crates to have more fourth place (or first place for that matter) prizes than I know what to do with..... even at 50% off. Just one or two of every Halloween item paid for in gems would be awesome. I don't want to wait for a Black Friday sale, which will only offer a few Halloween items anyway. I'd like to know that every October I can catch up on buying the Halloween items I'd like to have. I don't see how this wouldn't make money and I don't see how people wouldn't go for this, I know some players like the exclusivity of these 'earned or won' items but most players would be okay with opening these items up to everyone.

It's the same every time a holiday rolls around.... not enough items available or feeling left out regarding past items. Just stop the cycle and make money while making the majority of your players happy into the bargain. It's that simple. We want it all and are for the most part willing to pay for it, players who don't like to part with actual cash could at least save up their earned gems through out the year in the knowledge that come October they'll be able to use those gems on Halloween items they actually want.

*This also applies to all holidays; Christmas, Easter, St. Patrick's Day etc.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 10-21-17 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention other holidays.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

I'd love for the gifts and appliances to be in some sort of order. Example: alphabetical. I spend so much time looking for things and I think an order would be helpful.

New Resident
    Hey
    I was just wondering could you guys do an update for Bakery AND Restaurant Story and add a fridge to store food im so we can save back up foods and when we delete counters it will go to the fridge instead of deleting please discuss this ! Thank you

Sincerely
    A very faithful player

I?d like a HONEY ROASTER oven in bakery story😀. Parts could include the Honey Comb already in the parts list. Recipes could include Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Cookies, Honey Roasted Turkey Turnovers, Honey Roasted Ham Pie, Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoe Pancakes, all delicious for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I mentioned it on my wall today and all my friends thought it was a great idea.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast