Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, posting this here!

-It would be great to implement a "check all" function for gifting friends. It gets a bit taxing when you have 80 friends and would like to gift them all on a daily basis.
    -targeted food: for instance, select a food item you want your guests to eat instead of them eating something at random. That way you can bring down faster a seasonal food item instead of deleting it or keeping it until it ends which can take months.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    What improvements and new suggestions would you like to see in this game?

Here is my list

1. Daily gem videos(At least 2 a day)
    2. Monthly competition(Whoever decorates their bakery the best according to the guidelines wins gems and coins)
    3. Create a "select all" button for gifting neighbors (some people have over 500 neighbors. It's a pain trying to check all of the boxes)
    4. Make it where we can complete old goals even when new goals are up. ( For example, let's say we have a Saint Patrick's goal and someone did not like it. They should have a choice to complete one of the older goals. The expiration for the new goal still could be the same for the old. Almost everyday their are people that install Bakery Story for the first time and not able to enjoy the older goals.
    5. Bring back the block feature.
    6. Bring back the gem dispenser.
    7. Make it where we can type the name of the gift we would like to send without having to keep clicking the arrow thousands of times.
    8. Have 40% off of gems on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents' Day, and 4th of July.
    9. Have it where players could help design wallpapers, chairs, tables, and decorations for goals( That could be once every blue moon)
    10. Be able to sell unwanted gifts.
    11. Be able to see which neighbors are active and not active. It would be cool to see how many days the neighbors have not been active.
    12. Could you make it where when Bakery Story owners post a message on their walls it don't go to the bottom when neighbors post. It would be cool if Bakery Story owners messages stay at the top and the neighbors posts go straight to the bottom.
    13. Make it where when people buy a crate they should have a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to purchase?" There been many of times when I accidentally clicked a box by mistake and I lost my gems.
    14. When we sell items there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sell?"
    15. When we exchange gems for coins there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to exchange your gems for coins?"
    I agree to all of these especially #4. I have had to stop playing for short periods and long periods for one reason or another so Indont get to complete goals or I miss out on goals that you have to finiah in order to unlock an appliance, counter, recipe, floor decoration, table, chair, wall decoration, wallpaper or tile. It frustrates me that i cant get these items. Bring back thes goals so we can finish them or have them available to buy with gems after the goal ends. This applies for other games as well.

Also, the one thing i dont like is being bombarded with having to play another game as a goal. Instead of making goals to get to a certain level, just stop after the game is installed and played once or give an option to decline the goal. Not everyone likes every game that S8 makes. Some people only like playing one or two games others a lot more. If they have to be completed, at least put them on the bottom of the list and not the top so u have to scroll down to see the goals u have for the game u r trying to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Please, for the love of god, let us have a way to separate neighbors by whether they are food or parts neighbors. I'm regularly getting snark and I can't win. I gave up and only send parts but I've lost a few good neighbors over it. I did try to alternate but then the parts people would complain. I don't have time to individually gift, especially in BS where the gift back is broken.
    Can't you just make a way to make a food list and a parts list?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Another suggestion that would benefit EVERYONE is to make it so we can see how long its been since a neighbor has been on the game. For example on our list of neighbors under the social tab right under their bakery name, lvl and stars it can say last seen 2 days ago or 6 hours, this way it will be MUCH easier for us to see who is active and who has stopped playing and we can manage our neighbors better. Too many requests get wasted on neighbors who are no longer playing and there isnt a good way for us to be able to see that right now. I look to see if they have been at the same lvl for a long time, no messages on their wall from other neighbors, spoiled food lol.
    It would be great if they could have a status update under their names that you can see from your neighbors tab (i.e. not having to go to their shop). That way they could say "on vacation", "studying for finals", "started new job", "taking month off", etc. that way you know that they are inactive but not gone for good.

Farm Supplier
    This is what I emailed to them ages ago. I'm sure I'm duplicating points that have already been made and I have others but can't type them out right now:

"You need to make Bakery and Restaurant Story far more user friendly for chronically ill and disabled players.

I am chronically ill/disabled and have just been muddling through the game as is but it's extremely difficult. I really like the game and don't want to quit just because you make it too hard for players who have disabilities or illness.

The main points are because it involves too much 'tapping' on the screen, far more so than is necessary for poor dexterity/neurological problems:

1) With the maximum number of appliances set at 18, and 5 taps per appliance just to set a recipe off, that's 90 screen taps!! Of course, many players have more than 18 appliances so it's even more than that! We need the option of selecting a recipe with a 'Do you want to bake this on all of your [insert] ovens? Yes/No' so that it's just done in 4 steps.

2) We need a 'Select All' for the purposes of gifting and requesting materials from neighbours. Again, this cuts down the number of taps and makes it considerably easier to gift instead of having to individually select neighbours.
    'Do you want to send this gift to all your neighbours? Yes/No.'
    'Do you want to request this material from all your neighbours? Yes/No.'

3) Please give us the option of setting our wall so only the bakery/restaurant owner can write a post. It drives me absolutely mad having to delete inane messages like 'tips,' 'tng,' 't but g full,' 'full lmkwc' etc etc, again because it involves too much tapping to delete messages off my wall and neighbours therefore miss my own posts.
    'Who can write on your wall? Only me/only neighbours/anyone.'

4) Decorating needs to be easier.
    'Would you like to tile all your floor? Yes/No.'
    'Would you like to wallpaper all your wall? Yes/No.'
    'How many tiles would you like to buy? Type in number.'
    How many wallpaper would you like to buy? Type in number.'

5) Visit a neighbour - 'Would you like to leave 6 tips? Yes/No.'

6) 'Would you like to clear all your tables of tips? Yes/No.'

7) Ability to delete your own posts off a neighbour's wall.

8) We need to be able to organise our purchases in folders. Lots of players buy seasonal decorations or other themes. We have to search through the tab just to find items instead of being able to put them altogether in one place.

9) When we win the goal prize it needs to be at the front of the tab, or we need to be taken to it like we are with the other goal items.

10) Put our most recent gifts at the front so we don't have to tap through 15 pages just to serve a cappuccino, and give us the ability to sell/exchange gifts we no longer want."

Wow! Yes for sure..that clears up a lot of confusion for me. I wondered why people would send me golden knobs...im like is there something i need to know about this thing?...yeah it default

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

" I agree to all of these especially #4. I have had to stop playing for short periods and long periods for one reason or another so Indont get to complete goals or I miss out on goals that you have to finiah in order to unlock an appliance, counter, recipe, floor decoration, table, chair, wall decoration, wallpaper or tile. It frustrates me that i cant get these items. Bring back thes goals so we can finish them or have them available to buy with gems after the goal ends. This applies for other games as well."

Abadoo,

I COMPLETELY agree! Liked all of the suggestions that were in the list that you quoted! But I'm SO bummed truly (as much as one can be about a virtual made up bakery ) that I have missed out on A LOT of new ovens/machines!!! Since March my life has been completely insane. I just literally could not finish the goals! I tried. But I was going through such a hard time in my personal life that it just wasn't enough time for me to get through everything. And at first I thought okay well that sucks that I didn't get to unlock ALL of the recipes on this machine or that I missed out on the end prize because it was just once Or twice, but then it continued to happen. I now have about 6 or 7 machines in BS AND RS that are totally locked, or I have ovens that only one recipe is unlocked for. I don't understand why we can just have ALL of the tasks like in DS perhaps? It takes forever to acquire the dragons in that game and the goals just started to pile up! I haven't played DS in a while, but all of those goals are still there. It really stinks that lots of people miss out on SO much now that the only new recipes we EVER GET are on totally new appliances with ALL new parts mostly which btw really sucks. That was my other problem ! I either didn't have the money (RS) or I simply couldn't collect enough parts to create enough machines to be able to complete the goals. I understand that the developers have tried to make BS/RS more challenging by always having two machines to unlock and by requiring new parts that no one has stashed up, but it's really taken a lot of the joy out of this game for me!'

I know for sure that I'm not the only one who feels that way and that's without even needing to read everyone else's comments and suggestions and complaints!!

Please, please, PLEASE!!!! Let us be able to go back and complete the goals and at the very least unlock these items and machines so we aren't being penalized for having actual lives outside of playing app games lol!!!

I truly want the opportunity to take my time and go back and fix every single machine that I either now don't have altogether, or that only have 1 measly recipe open on. I will literally never touch those machines ever again if it only has 1 recipe. It's pointless and not fun at all.

But if you refuse to let us all have a chance to do it in our own time, at least please integrate special events throughout the year that allow us the opportunity to choose goals/machines that want to complete and have access to! Then at least you're giving us SOME kind of opportunity to enjoy all of those things that you've worked so hard to make for us. As loyal customers and followers, we deserve at least that.

I've been playing this game for s lot of years now, and I LOVE it! But I wish that the old way things were done was still in effect. Adding NEW RECIPES TO THE STANDARD OVEN for example was so great! It's boring to see the exact same line up of recipes everyyyyy time we go to bake/make something. Also, once upon a time we had global events like bake offs where you baked as many of a dish (cookies or peach cobbler for example) as possible in the allotted event time and the winners got prizes. It was so much fun and encouraged some healthy, fun and innocent competition while really changing up the monotony of the game.

I miss the good old days in all of my staple games!!! SIGH!

Okay that's my rant. And my desperate plea for things to change and improve for your very important customers. I truly hope that SOMEONE takes the time to read these. EVER. Ideally all the time, but at the very least on a regular and often basis. If we are all asking for the same things, you should listen and grant us at least some of those things. Otherwise don't bother asking our opinion!

Thanksssss for reading my short novel to anyone who does besides an employee of S8.

Okay wow lol that really WAS LONG!!

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    " I agree to all of these especially #4. I have had to stop playing for short periods and long periods for one reason or another so Indont get to complete goals or I miss out on goals that you have to finiah in order to unlock an appliance, counter, recipe, floor decoration, table, chair, wall decoration, wallpaper or tile. It frustrates me that i cant get these items. Bring back thes goals so we can finish them or have them available to buy with gems after the goal ends. This applies for other games as well."

Abadoo,

I COMPLETELY agree! Liked all of the suggestions that were in the list that you quoted! But I'm SO bummed truly (as much as one can be about a virtual made up bakery ) that I have missed out on A LOT of new ovens/machines!!! Since March my life has been completely insane. I just literally could not finish the goals! I tried. But I was going through such a hard time in my personal life that it just wasn't enough time for me to get through everything. And at first I thought okay well that sucks that I didn't get to unlock ALL of the recipes on this machine or that I missed out on the end prize because it was just once Or twice, but then it continued to happen. I now have about 6 or 7 machines in BS AND RS that are totally locked, or I have ovens that only one recipe is unlocked for. I don't understand why we can just have ALL of the tasks like in DS perhaps? It takes forever to acquire the dragons in that game and the goals just started to pile up! I haven't played DS in a while, but all of those goals are still there. It really stinks that lots of people miss out on SO much now that the only new recipes we EVER GET are on totally new appliances with ALL new parts mostly which btw really sucks. That was my other problem ! I either didn't have the money (RS) or I simply couldn't collect enough parts to create enough machines to be able to complete the goals. I understand that the developers have tried to make BS/RS more challenging by always having two machines to unlock and by requiring new parts that no one has stashed up, but it's really taken a lot of the joy out of this game for me!'

I know for sure that I'm not the only one who feels that way and that's without even needing to read everyone else's comments and suggestions and complaints!!

Please, please, PLEASE!!!! Let us be able to go back and complete the goals and at the very least unlock these items and machines so we aren't being penalized for having actual lives outside of playing app games lol!!!

I truly want the opportunity to take my time and go back and fix every single machine that I either now don't have altogether, or that only have 1 measly recipe open on. I will literally never touch those machines ever again if it only has 1 recipe. It's pointless and not fun at all.

But if you refuse to let us all have a chance to do it in our own time, at least please integrate special events throughout the year that allow us the opportunity to choose goals/machines that want to complete and have access to! Then at least you're giving us SOME kind of opportunity to enjoy all of those things that you've worked so hard to make for us. As loyal customers and followers, we deserve at least that.

I've been playing this game for s lot of years now, and I LOVE it! But I wish that the old way things were done was still in effect. Adding NEW RECIPES TO THE STANDARD OVEN for example was so great! It's boring to see the exact same line up of recipes everyyyyy time we go to bake/make something. Also, once upon a time we had global events like bake offs where you baked as many of a dish (cookies or peach cobbler for example) as possible in the allotted event time and the winners got prizes. It was so much fun and encouraged some healthy, fun and innocent competition while really changing up the monotony of the game.

I miss the good old days in all of my staple games!!! SIGH!

Okay that's my rant. And my desperate plea for things to change and improve for your very important customers. I truly hope that SOMEONE takes the time to read these. EVER. Ideally all the time, but at the very least on a regular and often basis. If we are all asking for the same things, you should listen and grant us at least some of those things. Otherwise don't bother asking our opinion!

Thanksssss for reading my short novel to anyone who does besides an employee of S8.

Okay wow lol that really WAS LONG!!
    I love the idea of the global event of a bake off or a cook off in RS. I started playing both in 2011 but like you had a lot going on in real life so I stopped playing for a good 4-5 years and just started playing again mid last year. In BS alone I have over 60 locked appliances. I would LOVE the opportunity to unlock some of those old goals especially the holiday ones, I have such good neighbors I can do 2 at a time. They did release an old Halloween goal last year along side a new one for 2016 so I had 2 going at once. I think they should do that, only thing was if you started the goal and didn't finish the first time around you didn't get it the second time, which I think is fair.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

So I am about to be level 99 (max level) and I've been thinking that people who make it to the highest level possible should receive something special when they achieve 99. Maybe a special trophy to display or special goal you can only unlock at level 99. So many people put in a lot of time and energy and money into this game and making it to lvl 99 is not an easy task. I think it would be something nice to do and gives everyone something to look forward to since after level 73 and you unlock all the appliance slots and ovens not attached to goals you are just playing for the coins and experience. Please think about it Storm8.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    "I love the idea of the global event of a bake off or a cook off in RS. I started playing both in 2011 but like you had a lot going on in real life so I stopped playing for a good 4-5 years and just started playing again mid last year. In BS alone I have over 60 locked appliances. I would LOVE the opportunity to unlock some of those old goals especially the holiday ones, I have such good neighbors I can do 2 at a time. They did release an old Halloween goal last year along side a new one for 2016 so I had 2 going at once. I think they should do that, only thing was if you started the goal and didn't finish the first time around you didn't get it the second time, which I think is fair."

Jojo, I am so right there with you!! Basically if you stop playing for even a short amount of time (say one month) you come back and have been punished for not playing and you are forced to constantly look and see all of the things that you don't have and NEVER can. So, yes! I just don't understand why they won't do this for us. also I agree with you about the level 99 thing. I've been at 99 for YEARS lol! How about creating new levels, or yeah st least giving us a deco prize for being at/reaching 99. Sigh. Well let's just keep asking and hoping!

Gina~

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast