Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fl View Post
    I have just started Bakery Story after playing Restaurant Story to level 99+ and I was going to request a similar consideration for tabbing in the gifting portion so we can get to the food gifts vs. the parts gifts. In Restaurant Story there is the dinner tab that would take us directly to the stew and roast chicken and I have used that everyday but I would like to additionally request that there be a tab section so we do not have to search through the pages and pages of gifts to get past the parts to get to the food in this game. I am trying to reduce the clutter in my life and would like to reduce the clutter we are subjected to in order to gift here.
    Yes I like the "Tab" idea for gifting! Just like RS. Saves ALOT of scrolling thru gifts if u want to send food to my "Food neighbours "

Change the interfaces a little pls?

I started playing this game in like 2012? or so and played it for a year or 2 then got busy and recently started to play it again and I thought the interfaces would have changed but it didn't

1) change the "design"function
    When you press the "design" button, tables, chairs, wall&floor decorations pop out. During the years a lot of wall&floor decorations and counters, cooking appliances etc came out...
    What I don't get is... why are they laid horizontally? I know this game is played on our phone screens horizontally but there are so many stuff on each section and sometimes it takes like forever to find the stuff we want
    Please increase the size of the design tab and lay out the items vertically... and adding a search engine and a "add to favorites" function would be great too...
    or you can categorize them ex) floor decorations can be categorized into -fountains - display cases -dividers etc. like how you categorized the recipes in the basic ovenand drink makers by cakes, cookies, coffe, tea and stuff

this goes the same to the gifts list.. so many items in what we can gift to our neighbors and so difficult to find what we want to gift.
    adding a search engine and a favorite function would really help a lot..

2) adding a notice section in our messages wall
    neighbors leave comments on our walls when they tip and gift, so the comment that we wrote on our own bakery walls can be lost in all those other comments by our neighbors (important ones like what we would want as a gift etc)
    adding a notice function that shows our comments always on the top of our message wall would be great....

3) able to buy items locked by goals with gems..
    A lot of cooking appliances can be unlocked by goals that were only available at a limited time... unlocking them with gems for people who really want them who wasn't playing at that time would be an advantage for Storm8 cuz gems=$$$

Adding new cooking appliances with new recipes is great.. but you really should think about user convenience too Storm8
    can't believe nothing changed but the food during all these years except making a bakery story 2... I see that they organize stuff in a vertical way.. why not bakery story 1 too?

Pls consider these will ya?

Rhino Keeper
    Could they bring back Rose theme? Especially the rose collumn?
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    What improvements and new suggestions would you like to see in this game?

Here is my list

1. Daily gem videos(At least 2 a day)
    2. Monthly competition(Whoever decorates their bakery the best according to the guidelines wins gems and coins)
    3. Create a "select all" button for gifting neighbors (some people have over 500 neighbors. It's a pain trying to check all of the boxes)
    4. Make it where we can complete old goals even when new goals are up. ( For example, let's say we have a Saint Patrick's goal and someone did not like it. They should have a choice to complete one of the older goals. The expiration for the new goal still could be the same for the old. Almost everyday their are people that install Bakery Story for the first time and not able to enjoy the older goals.
    5. Bring back the block feature.
    6. Bring back the gem dispenser.
    7. Make it where we can type the name of the gift we would like to send without having to keep clicking the arrow thousands of times.
    8. Have 40% off of gems on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents' Day, and 4th of July.
    9. Have it where players could help design wallpapers, chairs, tables, and decorations for goals( That could be once every blue moon)
    10. Be able to sell unwanted gifts.
    11. Be able to see which neighbors are active and not active. It would be cool to see how many days the neighbors have not been active.
    12. Could you make it where when Bakery Story owners post a message on their walls it don't go to the bottom when neighbors post. It would be cool if Bakery Story owners messages stay at the top and the neighbors posts go straight to the bottom.
    13. Make it where when people buy a crate they should have a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to purchase?" There been many of times when I accidentally clicked a box by mistake and I lost my gems.
    14. When we sell items there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sell?"
    15. When we exchange gems for coins there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to exchange your gems for coins?"
    I like a lot of these ideas, especially number 7 and number 12! I've played this game for several years now and it is a real pain in the neck to find the item you're looking for. It would be great if they put the most use gift items in the front.

They need to do this for Castle story, too!!!

Executive Chef

Suggestions for this game

I think to make this game more fun to play. Things the s8 team could add is the following:

* Lucky Daily Spin (rewards could be gems, decorations, half price off a box)
    * Spices (reduces cooking time eg 1 hour time spice reduces cooking time for 1 hour)
    * Unlocking Old Limited Goals (say pay 5 gems or 500,000 coins to unlock)
    * Adding Old Recipes that was removed (say unlock by 2 gems)
    * Vending Machines

Just a suggestion

Ok so my son calls me a "perfectionist" when it comes.to my game playing. I do all side quests, things like hat, and I like to get "perfect" scores and things. So my intentions with the Restaurant Story and Bakery Story games is to get ALL appliances and cook ALL recipes to.4 stars. I'm even keeping a log on paper of all recipes I have gotten 4 stars on, so I know for sure which ones I've"completed", so to speak. So there are some goals I didn't get completed and that means I didn't get some recipes open. Now if I'm logged on, at 3:00 am Eastern Standard time, I get options to complete goals for a certain amount of gems. The problem is it starts at the beginning and lists ALL goals, not just my uncompleted goals, but ones I've completed as well. So I can't d all my gems to "complete" goals I've already beaten. So I was hoping that there could be an option to open recipes with gems or that the option that comes up at 3:00 am only shows the actual uncompleted goals. Just a suggestion from a "perfectionist" plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post

Here is my list

2. Monthly competition(Whoever decorates their bakery the best according to the guidelines wins gems and coins)
    3. Create a "select all" button for gifting neighbors (some people have over 500 neighbors. It's a pain trying to check all of the boxes)
    4. Make it where we can complete old goals even when new goals are up. ( For example, let's say we have a Saint Patrick's goal and someone did not like it. They should have a choice to complete one of the older goals. The expiration for the new goal still could be the same for the old. Almost everyday their are people that install Bakery Story for the first time and not able to enjoy the older goals.
    7. Make it where we can type the name of the gift we would like to send without having to keep clicking the arrow thousands of times.
    8. Have 40% off of gems on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents' Day, and 4th of July.
    9. Have it where players could help design wallpapers, chairs, tables, and decorations for goals( That could be once every blue moon)
    11. Be able to see which neighbors are active and not active. It would be cool to see how many days the neighbors have not been active.
    12. Could you make it where when Bakery Story owners post a message on their walls it don't go to the bottom when neighbors post. It would be cool if Bakery Story owners messages stay at the top and the neighbors posts go straight to the bottom.
    13. Make it where when people buy a crate they should have a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to purchase?" There been many of times when I accidentally clicked a box by mistake and I lost my gems.
    14. When we sell items there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sell?"
    15. When we exchange gems for coins there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to exchange your gems for coins?"
    I love most of the ideas, especially features like number 5 and number 12.

Number 5 could improve gameplay experience and also reduce workload for storm8 support team in case of disputes/harrassment. Bakery story used to have this feature and Restaurant Story still has it. It would be nice if it is brought back, to make lives easier for everyone.

Number 12 could make sure that the player's message stays visible to other players at all times, especially when they need to be away or how they play etc.

Thanks for your consideration

Storm 8 please use the golden knob part in the next goal. I'm sure people who dont have the Moon Festival appliances would love to put them to good use especially since that is the default gift sent when you just regift your neighbors
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Another suggestion that would benefit EVERYONE is to make it so we can see how long its been since a neighbor has been on the game. For example on our list of neighbors under the social tab right under their bakery name, lvl and stars it can say last seen 2 days ago or 6 hours, this way it will be MUCH easier for us to see who is active and who has stopped playing and we can manage our neighbors better. Too many requests get wasted on neighbors who are no longer playing and there isnt a good way for us to be able to see that right now. I look to see if they have been at the same lvl for a long time, no messages on their wall from other neighbors, spoiled food lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I totally agree with Daughteroftheking33 and I would add some things:

- A search tool for gifts & deco; or at least place all of our deco before the rest of not bought deco (it would help a lot when decorating!)
    - We should be able to sell EVERYTHING including floors & wallpapers
    - The limit for received gifts should be the number of neighboors we have
    - On weekends & holidays all recipes could pay double
    - We could gift everything to a neighboor, including items from crates
    - Pleeeeeeeeeease a "tap & hold" button for floors & wallpapers! its really boring to tap one by one when you have a big bakery!

Let's hope they pay attention to us, I've sent a lot of emails to storm8 and all I get is "it will be passed along to our development team."

Here is my list

[CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast